Entering Keto Easier?

Aseyan

Hi All,

I willingly jumped off the rails last week for some diet R&R during the holiday season and am back on SS today. I'm just wondering what your experiences have been if you've had to re-enter keto. I'm not really sure why but I'm almost 3 hours past my first shake and I dont feel hungry. I was really expecting it to be like my first day on the CD diet where my stomach was eating my liver within 20 minutes of my first shake.

What should I expect the next few days?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Ase,

I ate for 3 days over Xmas and I am on day 2 off ss and it hasn't been bad at all either. No hunger or bad headache, maybe it's because we were well established in ketosis so although we may have come out of it it hasn't taken much for our bodies to get back into it hence no severe effects. I'm not complaining anyway lol. Good luck for your weigh in xx.

Zoe are you still SS+ im always amazed by your weight loss to date.! well done you. Im ment to be back on SS+ keep putting it off. x

Thanks Shanny, yes I have still been doing ss+ but after 3 days of Xmas food I have decided to do ss for one week to get myself back into ketosis and then I will return to ss+ as I really do enjoy ss+ and the losses are great. Thanks hun and well done to you too xx

Whenever i see your's and mrsessex weightloss i try and stick to SS+ lol lol. im going to start very soon and stick to SS+ now.!

My cdc said i could ss for 3 days then go onto ss+ i will start at the weekend after new years.!

Ahh thanks hun, good luck with it, you will do great and I would love to be the weight you are already lol.

Ahh you will get there Zoe it's so hard to maintain each week but worth it suppose.!

Can i ask being 100% on SS+ how much do u loose a week??

Hi All,

I willingly jumped off the rails last week for some diet R&R during the holiday season and am back on SS today. I'm just wondering what your experiences have been if you've had to re-enter keto. I'm not really sure why but I'm almost 3 hours past my first shake and I dont feel hungry. I was really expecting it to be like my first day on the CD diet where my stomach was eating my liver within 20 minutes of my first shake.

What should I expect the next few days?

Thanks in advance :)

You might find it's pretty painless, actually. I've been off and on CD a few times and had varying experiences, but the first time was definitely the worst. I've had a bit of a headache other times, but nothing that a litre of water and a couple of painkillers couldn't fix.

The more carbs you've consumed before getting back on, the worse it generally is. If in jumping off the rails you didn't go mad and binge like crazy, you'll probably find it's all a lot easier than you might imagine.

Good luck with getting back into it, hun.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm about half way through my day and I did get hungry but thats just because I was overdue for my 2nd shake by an hour. I've got the ice cold hands again and I feel like I'm already in keto. I'll have to do my ketostix tonight to see if I can get an answer!

And no compliants here either :)

Ooh, and a bit of tummy gurgling is also to be expected. Forgot all about that until just now (can you tell I'm back on Day 1, LOL?)

:D

i did SS for 6 weeks then started SS+ few days before xmas, had couple of days off then straight back to SS+ and ive been fine apart from bit of a headache but its TOTM as well and i tend to get headaches with that. im feeling pretty stuffed while having my SS+ meal and not really felt hungry at all during the day

Back