Enyone else starting tomorrow? (23/07/12)

Hi I am starting TS tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else is? I'm 20 years old and used to be a healthy average weight but since getting pregnant in 2010 I have seriously piled on the pounds! I have never tried a VLCD before but looking forward to getting started and getting back to a healthier happier me. I'm sure I will need some help along the way though and I think that minimins should help with that. I've been nosying on here for a couple of weeks now and everyone seems so nice and supportive. Would appreciate advice and support and hopefully once I'm a bit more experience can give others advice too! My starting weight is 12st 12lbs and target weight is 9st 7lbs. Ambitious, I know but willing to put the hard work in.

Hi Sharlene. I am starting today too so can be with you on your journey for a little while. I have used exante (on and off) for quite a while now (more off than on recently lol) but have restarted as a quick fix before I go on holiday. I'm up and dressed now so I can go for an early swim and unfortunately set my clock an hour too early so thought I would check in here for inspiration. I am attempting to get three weeks under my belt before Portugal to give me a bit more confidence and feel healthier before I disrobe at the pool! I find days 2 and 3 the hardest when starting and of course my old enemy the dreaded weekends but determined to do this as I am rapidly running out of time and this is my last window of opportunity!! I have the porridge and shakes but if I feel the need I can go to tesco and get the ultra swim bars if I need to chew on something. I am trying not to drink anything but water until ketosis kicks in. Best of luck for today...keep posting...it helps!! :)

Hi Phoenix101 would be great to have someone on my journey with me. I'm also up and ready early. So going to try and get a walk today. Shall check in later and let u no how I'm gettin on. Thanx for the post and good luck on your first day back x

Hi Sharlene today is my new day one to. I did start last week but I got a chesty cough and then I was really rough this weekend so I've decided that it would be best to start again today now that I'm actually feeling 100% better. Good luck you can do it and make sure you post on here because I find it really does help keep you motivated.

I am starting today. 1 shake down and 2 to go. I put coffee and hot water in all my shakes and to me they taste so much better as I couldn't stomach them cold. Good luck x

Good luck everyone with ur weightloss journey. I am on day four of exante. Need to loose half a stone then try and maintain it which will prob b the hardest. Have already lost 8and a half stone in total this last 18 months so hopefully on the final lap of my journey lol. Was following SW at home then lipotrim for 8 weeks and now exante cos they taste better and are cheaper. Support on here is amazin. Stick with it guys the results outweigh the taste of milkshakes lol. I was a 22 and am now a size 12. never thought i could do it but i did :):):):):)

I'm restarting today after a few wobbly months. I'm doing a mix of Exante and lighter life as I have some packs left. Up until last week I've been doing so well. Lost 9 lbs in a week and then I broke. It's sooo hard getting back on it. My goal is to try and go past the one week mark as this is when it all seems to start falling apart. Good luck everyone.

Hi sharlene I am restarting tomorrow I stopped while on hol for two and to be honest can't wait to restart. Your first week will be the hardest, hunger, craving, moody, headaches. Get through that and ur first weigh, that will keep u motivated. I love this diet and weight loss is fast. Drink loads water, keep busy and try and get plenty sleep in first few weeks. Good luck.

So that's day 1 over and done with. Was a bit tuff when everyone seemed to be eating around me but don't think it was hunger. More greed. Kept busy and drank gallons of water and that got me through it though. Only had 2 shakes though, dnt fancy another 1. Does it matter??

You have to have all three honey for all the nutrients etc in them. In fact some people notice that they lose less if they don't have all of their packs.

You must have all three shakes also recommended I think every month to have one week doing ws , so ur 3 shakes and a small protein meal.

Day 1 done for me too! Like you Sharlene I wasn't in the mood for my last shake but made it at 9pm as I knew that my stomach would be roaring with hunger at about 2 O'Clock in the morning. Try not to skip any meal replacements. When I was really 'in the zone' last time I regularly skipped shakes with the result that I lost about 20% of my hair volume! Lesson learned..it took 6 months to get the volume back :rolleyes:

Well done Pheonix101! How you gettin on today? Will keep that hair loss story in mind. That's the last thing I want!! Think I've made a big mistake by buying only 50 chocolate shakes. Need some variety so will definetly be ordering something different soon x

Difficult today...my stomach was growling!! I used to hate the chocolate shakes and then they became my favourite...I like vanilla ones too. I need to drink more water :)

My stomach has been grumbling today too. But still strugling too finish a full shake. Forcing them down though, just finished my 3rd one. Got vanilla shakes on the way though so hopefully cope with them a bit better. Not really had a problem with water intake. Had a glass or bottle of it in my hand most of the day! X

Was so hungry when I woke up this morning. So had my shake straight away! Blended it with ice for the first time and it was so much nicer and easier to go down. Filled me up too! Its definetly getting easier :)

Doing ok so far today too. Had a big walk with the dog and now going for a swim this afternoon in between cleaning out the kitchen cupboards. Best thing about this diet is that it makes you do stuff to distract you from eating!!! Best of luck for the rest of the day :)

Back