Epic Diet fail at Liverpool Food Festival!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
:cry::cry::cry: I was sooooooo good for like, 2 whole hours. Then the cakes got to me. There were so many cakes. So many.

:cry::cry::cry:

There are pics of the cakes and things on my blog. Davina... where are you? I need you!

:break_diet:

Cheer up, we all have blips.

Just get back on the diet and forget the past as it must of been very tempting.

Remember you are only human.

I do love your blog!

See...now I'd have been just the same at a food festival. I mean, a festival....of food. I go a bit loopy just when the markets are on in Manchester and when it's Christmas market time I can't control my urges for big fat German sausages!!!

Get right back on it tomorrow. Enjoy your cupcake (with gummy snakes!!!) and fingers crossed that 2lbs will be in the bag...

Aw thanks :D

But seriously, how do people expect me to diet under these conditions???

nxvpm0.jpg

heh I need me some scan bran cake to REALLY put it all 'behind' me ;)

you would have to be superhuman to resist temptation like that! Just put it behind you and have a few days of eating less syns and all will be well

Vixx, damn you girl. I've been good all day and now I WANT, How many syns does eating a laptop have?!

Don't worry about it, what's done is done and that's what flexi syns are for. You're completely committed so just get straight back on track and enjoy your indulgence as a once off.

haha sorry Blooooo :( But damn it if i'm going down i'm taking you with me :p :p :p

Am already back on the wagon (ish) by making tomorrow's healthy lunches for me and OH out of leftovers from this weekend's shopping - turkey mince, sausages, pasta, a piece of butternut squash. I have turkey cottage pie topped with butternut squash mash and he has sausage 'meatball' pasta made with chilli pasta, mushrooms and onions.

God, I'm good. :p

Wow!!! They look delish, they almost resemble the cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery in New York :drool:

I couldnt have coped at a food festival, especially with all those natty little cakes! I'd have been boring and stayed at home :p

Wow!!! They look delish, they almost resemble the cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery in New York :drool:

I couldnt have coped at a food festival, especially with all those natty little cakes! I'd have been boring and stayed at home :p

hehe that's EXACTLY what I wrote about them in my blog. My friend and I went there in March, omg it was tremendous!!

Oooooh, i must have a read of your blog!

Magnolia Bakery is soooooo Sex in the City - its fab!

Did you try a cream cheese cupcake? They are wonderful! I wish they could be shipped to the UK :cry:

I've got leftover turkey and quorn mince bolognese (topped with sliced potatoes instead of pasta) for lunch tomorrow and after cleaning the kitchen of the mess from making that I'm going to make tomorrow's dinner so I just need to stick it in the oven tomorrow- turkey kievs. I feel like I'm never done cleaning the kitchen when I'm following SW!

Last edited:
A cake, the devils food.
Bound to happen, no one can resist cake! Chin up though, your still slim and sexy.. and youl have whatever damage off in no time, you know that!!

sending you non cakey vibes :) xxxxxxxxxxx

There was a food festival in Liverpool today?! :eek::rolleyes:

yep, well, yesterday (Sunday). There's a chocolate and cheese festival in town tomorrow too (Tuesday) that I can't get to (thankfully).

Stupid Liverpool with stupid lots of food that's all dead nice, grr.

Back