Epic fail on lipotrim

Mollo2017

So I started lipotrim 5 weeks ago but it got the better of me after over a month going through it ended up caving in back on food. Over a few days several meals eaten and to say the least i didnt enjoy them. Im So disappointment in myself. Was great to lose some weight and feel good but I guess temptation got the better of me. I'm well out of ketosis now so having to re start the programme again. New week get focused I need the strenght and will power !!

Last edited:
we've all been there, you did amazing to get through a month so remember your body ate fat for all that time - few days won't hurt, you've just been knocked out of ketosis but a couple of days and you'll be back in their - see it as a reset, now carry on til you reach your goal. When you hit the bottom the only way left is to go up!

Hi there ,

Thanks for the reply. I know it's just disappointing when you come so far. To say the least it was kinda hard. The shakes and drinking water were fine. I was well used of it after the month . But the constant making excuses to family and friends with not been sociable. Turning down lunches / dinners and nights out over the weeks it just took its toll then on me . Its like you have to hide away and do this diet on your own. I need to get focused again and start. Trial an error !!
Thank you for your nice words

I totally know what you mean, it's the lonliness and isolation that gets you on this diet. It sounds like you, just like me are quite a social person so to have that taken away due to a diet is torture isn't it - at the same time, sometimes it can be motivating in the sense of "i want to get this diet out the way so I never have to go through this again", if you can see it as a sacrifice for the short-term, but I totally understand, i've had so many people complain that i've become anti social, but at the same time I don't feel comfortable telling them about lipotrim as most people just won't understand the idea of TFR, they think cheating won't hurt! lol and they tempt you - I mean some really good friends understand but for the most part, my lot just discourage me! So are you back on it at the moment?

Back