Epic fail!

Missy Fatpants

ok i feeling really rubbish now, ive had a really crappy day and im stressing a bit about money and arguing with a mate and my mum too!

Today i must confess to totally falling off the sw wagon! i have eaten....

4 slices of fresh bread with jam
chips, fishcake and gravy from the chippy
4 packets of crisps
whispa

and i now have a real hankering to go finish off the bread n jam :(

arrrghhhhh!!!!

put the jam down!!! LOL

Call it a flexi syn day. Draw a line & carry on as per norm tomorrow :) It's not worth it! after a 2.5/4.5 gain post Holiday it's a bit pot kettle black but I thought I'd save you the heartache I've gone through tonight :S

Get yourself a BIG glass of something to drink (pref SW friendly ;) ) and stop beating yourself up! We all slip sometimes, the fact your on here rather then in the kitchen is showing will power x

Its hard lol, the kids are playing up big time tonight too so its reaslly pushing me....but im trying to fight it!

Just poured myself a glass of pepsi max, cherry one.....got myself a peach and im gonna sit and watch ncis and try and destress

Ive got it all to face again tomorow while i try and sort todays problems out :(

Thanks guys xx

I always try to remind myself when im stressed that eating stuff off plan wont do anything to solve the problem im stressed about! Hope tomorrow is ok

Back