Episode X - Anyone Seen Our Mojo??

come on sarah you can do it!! Im on day 4 and so far so good (except just starting my first litre of water - very bad!) I am out tomorrow night at my friends birthday I was going to go for it but have decided to be the designated driver and stick with it. i went off the wagon last weekend with a chinese meal and put on 5lbs. It only took a few days to get back on track but it shocked me a bit so want to stick with this now till i get to the golden 10 stone 7!! (only 7lbs to go!!)

Come on Girls updates please.... I am not doing Cambridge at the moment, money is very tight!! so am doing Slimming World for a bit (have loads of rices and pasta in the cupboard!) anyway hope everyone is OK.. I have put weight on but that was expected with changing over to carbs... Love

Walks in - looks around . . . Sees some tumbleweed blow past . . . Shouts HEEEEELLLLLOOOOOO!

Where is everyone? I haven't been around much recently cos I haven't been SSing. I lost my motivation (and I want to party) but I will start again on the 2nd Jan.

Come back and let us know how you are all doing?

Hi Chika, me too, I have been trying to rally the troops but no-one is talking!!

Tis the season to be jolly!!! and all that, will get back to CD when I can afford it..

Love

*holds hands up*

Yep I'm off the programme till new year too. Too many parties etc. Oh dear!

Hi Nikki and Sarah! Its good to see you. I was scared when I came back and say you weren't here! How is Mocha and Amber etc?

I think having Christmas off it a good idea - because I'm not "cheating" I'm not eating crap and I've managed to maintain my weight for three weeks which Im dead proud of. If I can manage to get away with not outting on more than a few lbs over xmas I will be very very pleased. When do you think you will start again? Xx

I'm still here Chika, and it's good to see you back honey.

Well done you for maintaining over three weeks. That must be motivational in itself.

I fell of the wagon (actually, I think I pushed myself off) but have had some kind of weird revelation in the past few days because I'm back to SSing with a vengeance. I'm off for a few weeks of sunshine on Boxing Day, and would like to at least start a bit slimmer than I am right now as I expect to gain while I'm away.I'll restart properly on 15th January as I'm out for a lush meal on 14th.

I emailed Mocha and she's fine, just not on plan at the moment and has lots and lots going on.

How are you getting on with your SW Nikki? Good I hope. That is one diet group I have never joined as I can't get my head around eating so much and still losing weight.

I reckon if we start a new thread it should just be a chit chat one until we all restart in January - maybe we'll see Mocha again then too!

Helloooo

I'm still lurking around :) I've well and truly fallen off the CD wagon I'm afraid but I'm still sneaking about on Minis, reading posts and hunting for my mojo.

I keep reading because the posts here make me want to kick myself up the backside and get back on with SS. It's funny isn't it how you can read something and it makes you suddenly get a bit of that motivation feeling back! I just need to keep on doing that until I have lots of those bits of motivation!

I don't think I've been properly on CD since I started my AAM on Nov 24th. I hate AAM and wish I'd never bothered to be honest, it threw me off track. I suspected it might because I know what I am like. I was getting closer to my goal and yet not quite close enough to make it by my birthday which is what I hoped to do. So I ate, then ate more, then more then more! So anyway now there is no chance of me getting to goal by my birthday so I've stopped stressing about it.

I weighed myself this morning and surprisingly I have only gained 1.75lbs. I have NO idea how I have only gained that but luckily that has made me see sense a bit I hope. It could have gone either way, I could have thought well I can eat all that junk and not put much on so it's ok I can carry on eating. Or I could see it as a reason to get my act together because I don't have much to lose to get back to my lowest! So I am taking the positive option. I have 1.75lbs to lose to be back to my lowest and my new mini goal is to be lower than my lowest by my birthday. So I now need to lose 2lbs in 6 days. I can do that :D

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Mocha
x

Back