erika...

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
just wanted to say eeeeeeeeeeek! well done on your loss!!

what have you done to get it moving again? come on pet share your secrets with the group ;-)

sweetie, its not good. I cant eat. This weeks even worse. yesterday all I had was a pink n white. today Ive managed a small tin of WW soup and thats it. 2 points in 2 days. Im worried about my appetite. I wouldnt advise anyone to try this :( If I lose anything this week it'll be a shock, I think Ive screwed my metabolism up. I need to eat again :( Stupid bloody heart break diet :(

oh no :-((((( babe, youll get past this i promise you you will. he is a prick and dosnt deserve you, you are gorgeous the way you are :)

but honestly, 1 pink n white??? eat girl! feck the diet, get yourself fighting fit first, WW will be around to pick up the peices in a couple of weeks.

hope your ok in yourself, remember to text if you feel like a chat

luvs ya xxxxx

Thanks chick. I know I need to eat. Im not hungry. And Im scared of gaining if I eat, isnt that stupid?!

Ill sort it out chick xxxx

Faced my fears last night - when I do something I do it 100% lol. At 9.30pm I made myself PASTA with PARMESAN and forced every bit down. Obviously Im heavier this morning, but felt loads better. Not managed Breakfast, but will have lunch!

Faced my fears last night - when I do something I do it 100% lol. At 9.30pm I made myself PASTA with PARMESAN and forced every bit down. Obviously Im heavier this morning, but felt loads better. Not managed Breakfast, but will have lunch!

You go girl!!! xx

thats good xxx dont worry about weight you need to get back into eating again xxx

Back