Erin's Winning Battle of the Bulge!

EGS

Hi everyone,

I thought I would start up a diary here to keep in touch with everyone else and share my progress. I made a post elsewhere as well but I think this will be the best place for me to post about my journey and read others' amazing stories, too.

I'm on Day 5 of Lipotrim now and doing really well. Yesterday, (day 4), was probably the most challenging so far. I was VERY tempted to eat a chewy sweet my daughter offered me, but I refused. I know it might sound daft but I was really proud of myself, I felt like Rocky! I clung on and battled through, even though I got a bit snappy with everyone - it didn't last. I think it's finding the reserves we all have inside to keep going when we "think" we can't. Gotta dig deep, eh? It's tempting when the kids have sweets and nice dinners, my husband makes lovely dinners and I do miss them but he's so considerate, he feels terrible eating around me. It's a great test though and so far I've passed. I just have to keep going now as I don't want to quit AGAIN.

I'm enjoying the strawberry and chocolate shakes. I have ice in mine and it tastes a lot nicer, even though I do find the the shakes really nice. I HATED the flapjack and chicken soup. Ewwwwww.

I'm looking forward to my first weigh-in on Monday. I'll update you all. It would be lovely to get to know you all and read your stories, too.

E xx

PS I called my thread "Erin's Winning Battle of the Bulge" because this time, I do plan to WIN!!!

Weigh in today! 7 and a half pounds off! Woo hoo! Happy!!!

Another 3 and a half pounds off this week :)

Congrats on your progess so far.. Im currently on Day 2 of my lipotrim journey and finding it ok :)

Well done, that's a really good loss for the first two weeks! You'll be out shopping for new summer clothes before you know it :) x

Thank you so much for the encouragement!!! Gotta keep going strong. This week, I nibbled on a few things - not much - but still, wasn't "strict". Think I've still lost a bit, though :)

Let us know how you get on :) Everyone has little slips on the journey, just pick yourself back up and carry on. We are all human after all!! xx

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting back. So far, I've lost 15 and a half pounds in 5 weeks. I'm happy, of course, but I know I could have done better because I have eaten a few things. Oops. Getting back on it today strictly so hope to see a nice loss this week at weigh in. Holiday on Saturday so hoping my will power is up to scratch!!! Have a great week everyone xx

Back