Erm...I'm not hungry today!! Woo Hoo

nearly40B

Erm.....I'm not hungry today! I have been reading all the threads when people say they aren't even thinking about food and today, DAY 5, that's me!!

I have felt soo hungry up til today and my tummy has been grumbling, but today, so far, it's fine!!
I am meeting some friends for a black coffee at a coffee shop - and will be surrounded by temptation, but I know I will be fine. I've come this far and I will keep going!

So for anyone else who is still starving - keep going and you will feet a difference and stop thinking about food! It's a fab feeling!

Hurray for LT!!!

Keep going people,

B xxxx

Sounds as though you are in ketosis if you're not hungry anymore.

Well done on getting this far and not long til your weigh in.

Stay strong, the coffee shop wont be a problem, just think of it as one of the many little hurdles you will have to get over if you want the weight gone!!

Hi Bev (my name is Bev too!!)

coffee was a breeze!! My friends both had yummy hot choc and a cake each - I didn't even look at them, was not bothered at all!! In fact I am only just having the first half of my second shake right now! I am not hungry at all - what an amazing feeling!!

I am going to get weighed tomorrow before I go to work as I wont be able to go on monday - am really excited!!

Will post my weigh in tomorrow - I am looking forward to it!

Bxx

All the best for tomorrow. Really glad for you re: no more hunger!

Back