• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ermm I think I reached target

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I lost 2lb tonight and got my target and in fact am a lb under target :eek:
All feels a bit bizarre. Apparently its taken 91 weeks and I have lost 129lbs altogether not bad for someone with no will power and couldn't lose weight I suppose.
It is possible everyone to do it and its worth it. Keep at it and thanks to all those who have supported me, inspired me and kicked me up the arse along the way xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs.S.

Gold Member
S: 18st3lb C: 18st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 0st2lb(0.78%)
Yay! Well done!! 129lb is phenomenal in less than 2 years!!!! X

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

catmonkey

Silver Member
S: 18st6lb C: 15st3.5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 3st2.5lb(17.25%)
Well done that's amazing. Are you going to post ant before and after pics to inspire u's all? X

catmonkey

Silver Member
S: 18st6lb C: 15st3.5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 3st2.5lb(17.25%)
*Emsie* said:
Thanks everyone. There are some pics in the inspiration pics and on my profile of before and fairly recently x
Aw u look fab. Made me laugh how you got into one jean leg. Can't wait for that to be me. Well done x

Maximus

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
Very well done you!

It is a bizarre feeling. Mine was a mixture of emotions from pride to relief and even a bit of "is that it?" anti-climax thrown in.

What you will soon realise is you haven't arrived, just got to the start line!

Now you have the job of maintaining it. Enjoy tonight and the rest of this week, and I wonder what you plan to buy as a well done gift? (for yourself of course)

Steve

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! x

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Very well done you!

It is a bizarre feeling. Mine was a mixture of emotions from pride to relief and even a bit of "is that it?" anti-climax thrown in.

What you will soon realise is you haven't arrived, just got to the start line!

Now you have the job of maintaining it. Enjoy tonight and the rest of this week, and I wonder what you plan to buy as a well done gift? (for yourself of course)

Steve
It is weird you are right. In fact I didn't want to get up in group and get all the attention for it I just wanted it to happen quietly but it was nice to get the flowers and badge and support really!
I have bought myself the latest extra easy cookbook and just ordered myself a reflexology voucher as a treat yeah!
Am not sure how maintaining is going to be tbh I have NEVER done that I just put on and on and on and then lost so it will all be new to me!

Tiphareth

Silver Member
S: 12st10.5lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 3st7.5lb(27.73%)
Congratulations xx