10 Pounds by November

I keep meaning to collate a pile of recipes too, have cut out some here and there out of magazines etc but they are just lying here. Have you tried the Pinch Of Nom book, hundreds of SW recipes in there, all my class use it, have not tried it myself, it's about £10 from Amazon. Some people use those SAS logs and write everything on it, they find it very helpful and helps if you are struggling, triggers etc. I would also suggest if you are going out and know you will probably go off plan, up the speed and drink lots of water before and after the event, you may still gain, but it can limit the damage, upping the body magic too can help.

I keep meaning to collate a pile of recipes too, have cut out some here and there out of magazines etc but they are just lying here. Have you tried the Pinch Of Nom book, hundreds of SW recipes in there, all my class use it, have not tried it myself, it's about £10 from Amazon. Some people use those SAS logs and write everything on it, they find it very helpful and helps if you are struggling, triggers etc. I would also suggest if you are going out and know you will probably go off plan, up the speed and drink lots of water before and after the event, you may still gain, but it can limit the damage, upping the body magic too can help.

I actually have so many of them it's mad! No, I haven't looked at it yet.. They have some good recipes but they are a disaster to print!! I spoke to my consultant last night and she said the same to me, up the speed and water for this week and that should help. I changed jobs a few weeks ago and I was very active in my old job, now I am at a desk all day.. That doesn't really help either!! :classic_frown:

MistyAngel- I am blocked from viewing your thread for some reason by my company.. nobody else only yours? Very strange..... :classic_oops:

I had such a great on-plan day yesterday!! I managed to use only 10 syns.. happy out!! I got kinda stuck in a rut of using my Hex B for my lunch every day and I would always have 1 slice of Be Good bread toasted with my eggs so that always ended up costing me 3.5 syns- .5 for low spread.
I made the most amazing curry yesterday, it was divine! I brought leftovers for my lunch today too.. I used the Mayflower curry, how had I never used this curry before?? It was the exact same as eating curry from the chinese! And the next night I do it, it will be instead of a take away and I'll have 1 or 2 Broghies instead of prawn crackers... 🤤🤤🤤 I have it all planned out already :classic_roll_eyes::classic_big_grin::classic_tongue:

We are going up to Co. Mayo for our anniversary for 2 nights this weekend and I'm so excited. I'm going to stay very very on-plan until then. Today is Thursday :classic_smile::classic_smile: I'm making burgers for dinner this evening, I'll make them myself from scratch and do them in my new George Foreman so they will be Syn Free.. I'll make some Actifry chips, also Syn Free, And I'll use up the rest of the green beans in the fridge. I'm not using my Hex B for my lunch today so I'll have one of the Aldi Slims instead.

I'm at work for 4 hours tomorrow so I'm gonna do my usual of eggs & 1 be good before I leave the house and for my 10 o clock I'll get a 0% fat yoghurt in the local shop and some fruit to go with it. I'll have a nice toasted sandwich when I get home with some fruit for speed and we will hit the road. 3 hours of a drive as we have to drop the dog at my Mam's on the way..

I tried to look up the menu online but it's not available.. Thinking of calling up and asking them to email it to me so I can decide beforehand what to eat?? Am I mad?? :eating::greenapple::eatdrink023::eatdrink051:

I had such a great on-plan day yesterday!! I managed to use only 10 syns.. happy out!! I got kinda stuck in a rut of using my Hex B for my lunch every day and I would always have 1 slice of Be Good bread toasted with my eggs so that always ended up costing me 3.5 syns- .5 for low spread.
I made the most amazing curry yesterday, it was divine! I brought leftovers for my lunch today too.. I used the Mayflower curry, how had I never used this curry before?? It was the exact same as eating curry from the chinese! And the next night I do it, it will be instead of a take away and I'll have 1 or 2 Broghies instead of prawn crackers... 🤤🤤🤤 I have it all planned out already :classic_roll_eyes::classic_big_grin::classic_tongue:

We are going up to Co. Mayo for our anniversary for 2 nights this weekend and I'm so excited. I'm going to stay very very on-plan until then. Today is Thursday :classic_smile::classic_smile: I'm making burgers for dinner this evening, I'll make them myself from scratch and do them in my new George Foreman so they will be Syn Free.. I'll make some Actifry chips, also Syn Free, And I'll use up the rest of the green beans in the fridge. I'm not using my Hex B for my lunch today so I'll have one of the Aldi Slims instead.

I'm at work for 4 hours tomorrow so I'm gonna do my usual of eggs & 1 be good before I leave the house and for my 10 o clock I'll get a 0% fat yoghurt in the local shop and some fruit to go with it. I'll have a nice toasted sandwich when I get home with some fruit for speed and we will hit the road. 3 hours of a drive as we have to drop the dog at my Mam's on the way..

I tried to look up the menu online but it's not available.. Thinking of calling up and asking them to email it to me so I can decide beforehand what to eat?? Am I mad?? :eating::greenapple::eatdrink023::eatdrink051:
I use 2 slices of Brennans be good as HEX B every day, either at breakfast for lunch, do beans and toast, eggs, a BLT, a ham salad sandwich, no syns used, I go syn free during day and keep the rest for the evening in case I fancy a bit of chocolate or some crisps (corn snack style) I use the mayflower curry too, but the extra hot, I am not fussed on the medium one. I have curry with rice or noodles and/or SW chips 2 or 3 times a week, really handy to make. I seem to make the same things over and over, kinda stick with what I like, what is practical and what is good value.

Yeah, I can see your thread right up to the last page and then it's blocked.. :classic_oops:
It might be that you need more of yr own posts. If you can't see my latest Slinking down post, you'll see it when you have 50 posts.

Back