Ermmmm - not wanting to be too graphic but...

Cailin Maith

I've done 3 Green days in a row (I like Green days :D) however.... I've been going to the loo loads.... I mean really loads...

Please tell me, it's not just me :eek:

This will happen as your bosy adjusts to the change in plan Hun, so dont panic it will settle down again soon!

This will happen as your bosy adjusts to the change in plan Hun, so dont panic it will settle down again soon!

Cheers Mrs V... :eek:

I used to go like billy o - now I get bunged up all the time! Oh how I wish for the early days of the SW toilet run! xxx

Omg wish that was me i really dooooo lol, since day one and thats long ago i never hardly go and got tabs to take from docs today so fingers crossed. lol hope you enjoying sw btw :)

I have never gone enough, and when I joined SW, I was worse! I took senokot a couple of times a week to help.
I have, however, improved vastly since I started eating 2 fat free Activia a day.
Now, I am regular as clockwork!

The activia yoghurts have always done the trick for me too! Some people do find the get a bit bunged up on green! Why dont you give red days a go see if that gets you moving!

I wish I had that problem. I've always struggled in that department but seem to be even worse since following SW despite the amount of veggies I eat. I bought Activia yogurts today in ASDA (3x 4 packs for £3) so after seeing the advice on this thread I'm hoping it's a good coincidence.

It takes a few days before they start working, well for me, anyway and now it's great. I don't think I can or want to do red again. I can't stick to it, as I know from the past. I am an EE girl now, and while Activia works, I'll stick to it. If they start failing I'll have to think of something else!

Back