Esme's Diary

Well its day 4 so I thought I should start my diary. Here goes...
Goals

1. Be under 133lb by 16th Dec
  2. Be 130lb by 25th Dec
  3. 10% by end of January

Day 1; WI 140lb. Daily points 23.
Missed breakfast a bit naughty but think its going to take time to train self to eat in the mornings. Banana around 11 ish to compensate (2)
Lunch was tuna salad roll with a tsp of mayo (9)
Dinner, pasta, homemade tomato sauce, cheese (9)
Mid evening I had an apple as feeling guilty on fruit and veg front (2)
Also 8floz of milk (2)
Thats 23, bang on! Felt quite easy, made me realise I've been eating 2 portions of everything! Drank 8 glasses of water too :)

Day 2
Bran flakes, Banana, 8floz milk, 4floz OJ (9)
Tuna mixed with peanut butter & salad cream, Salad, Tomatoes (6)
1/" thin & crispy pizza (7.5)
Mini Cheddars (2.5)
23 again! Only 6 glasses of water. Planned turkey curry for tea but had rubbish day & labyrnthitis awful so couldn't cook :( pizza not as high as I thought though. Mini Cheddar were comfort food after seeing GP, still can't drive or work. Grr.
Bit fed up as motivated to exercise but really not able. Typical I want to do it for first time in ages & physically can't.

Yesterday I had muller rice for breakfast, super yummy! Tuna salad roll for lunch, homemade turkey curry & rice for dinner and a muller rice mid evening. Total of 23, thought I was probably over as had rice binge so pleasantly surprised to be bang on. Not much water though (3 glasses)
Was tempted to weigh this morning but resisted as want a nice surprise on monday. Feel to nauseous for breakfast but managed milk. Hopefully omelette with peppers & tomatoes for lunch & jacket potato with beans for tea & maybe sausages depending on how they point.

Ok, so writing a diary wasn't that hard! Its made my reflect on how I've done. I'm pleased and positive that I'm managing on my points despite feeling so rubbish so it bodes well for when I'm fully recovered & a bit more with it! Now I'm off for a big glass of water & a fruity tea :)

Hope your feeling better soon and good on you for sticking with the points.

Thanks for your support Bren.
Well here we are weigh in day & I'm dreading it. Unfortunately I didn't keep up the momentum of the early part of the week & its TOTM. I didn't point Friday or Saturday as was quite ill so just ate whatever my OH put in front of me. So that may well be my hard work out the window. Feel like I may finally be on the mend now so hoping to get some exercise in this week & be up to proper cooking. I will not let what the scales say demoralise me but brush myself off & keep counting those points. Maybe it was ambitious to start whilst poorly but there's alway an excuse, isn't there?!

Gained a pound. Not impressed. I didn't expect a big loss but to gain is horrible. But then I didn't point 2 days and had a couple of treats yesterday. I'm blaming mother natural & the joys of womanhood and hope for 4lb off next week to make up for it! Back on the wagon is style now. Should be too bad a week, health permitting. Hoping to go out Saturday night for a friends birthday, won't be drinking due to medication so should be able to stick to points unless we eat out so going to try and save a few just in case! Should manage some exercise this week as I'm starting to feel better so that should also earn me a few. I'm going to save the activity points between now and christmas.

Today
Apple (2) Tuna Salad (3) Homemade spicy veg soup (3) toast (2) Apple (2) milk (2) That's 14 so a few spare for an evening snack.
Tuesday
Cereal & milk (4) Soup & toast (5) Jacket potato (3) Spicy tomatoes (0) Green beans (0) Cheese (2) 14 again but I expect a carb craving so maybe use a few on a finger of fudge or something.
Hopefully will be able to do at least 15 minutes of stepper/wii fit if I time my medication right. Definitely going to try and fit some yoga in.
Wednesday; Cereal & milk (4) Tuna Sandwich (5) Homemade chilli & salad (5) Apple (2) Thats 16 but think will probably add another snack but try to stay under 20.

That's as far as the plan goes for now but going to drink SO much water and generally be very good. But then I started well last week & it all went wrong. Fingers cross for a better week with the labrynthitis so I get some exercise in. Off to make tonights soup now so not tempted to go off course at tea time!

This weeks goal; loose 4lb

1. Be under 133lb by 16th Dec
  2. Be 130lb by 25th Dec
  3. 10% by end of January

Back