Essentials List

mummyS2011

Hi there,

After a successful loss of a stone, somehow, through sheer naivity i think, managed to put all the weight and a couple of pounds more back on.

I am now at a point where I realise that things have GOT to change. I have done it before and can sooo do it again. My partner and I are trying for a baby and I want to have the body that will help!

Anyway, I am off shopping tonight and want to stock up on essentials to help me. I have been in bad habits for so long that I have forgotten what i need!

Can everyone help?

Sam x

My essentials would be:

Rooster Potatoes
Frylite
Eggs
Pasta N Sauce
Savoury Rice (the pialu one is fab)
Mince
Chicken
Tinned Tomatoes
Half Fat Cheese
Pasta/Spaghetti
Low fat natural yoghurt/fromage frais
Muller lights
Bananas (and any other fruit)
Frozen veg, like sprouts etc

These are my essentials anyway, hope this helps x

Mine are always,

red onion and peppers
fry light
sweetner
loads of tinned chopped tomatoes
baking potatoes
extra lean mince/steak
pasta
schwartz packets
chicken
rice
natural yogurt
fresh fruit
and loaaaads of mullerlights...

and whatever treat of teh week i fancy ;) xxx

Shwartz packets are like Colmans.. you find them ins uper markets, they'r just packets of seasony like things and you can buy loads.. chilli con carni is my fave! .. shepards pie.. sweet and sour sauce.. chargrilled chicken pasta bake.. chicken tikka masala..spag bowl! theres all sorts! just means i make home cooked meals every day, that i can freeze and are as simple as can be with the packets!

Basically the packet it self are all 6 syns except the korma which is 9 :O but tastes like **** so dont bother anyways lol.. and you usually make between 3/5 servings, depending on what it is, so you devide the 6 syns between the servings.. usually the ingrediants you use with it is all free like .. the chicken in the curry and pasta bake.. or the extra lean mince ud use it chilli or shepards pie etc .. and i used the sweet and sour sauce one .. i make up chicken.. batchelors chinese rice (free) and make the sauce up and its like, 2 syns LOL

asda dont sell them but morrisons stock them .. i think tesco has a small range of them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i really do use these everyday!

Honestly deffinatly worth it. if it wasnt for these i doubt i would have lost all my weight tbh!! They are fab. xxx let me know how you find them! x

Wow never even thought of using the colemans packets they would make life sooo much easier i'm gonna give 'em a whirl. So the majority of them are 6 syns?

Back