Essentials

The Punisher

I've been thinking about returning to WW after 2 years. I've faffed about with SW and Rosemary Conley but have had little (no) success on either plan. I was thinking about rejoining but as it's all changed, I was wondering what essentials I'd need to buy at the meeting. Money's very very tight at the mo and I hate the thought of buying a load of stuff and not liking pro points or just not being able to stick to the plan.
Could I manage on just the folder and the calculator app I've found?

Hi
All you need is a calculator so if you have an app then you are pretty much sorted and you can easily manage with no other extras.
Good luck

Well I haven't bought anything so far. Using an app on my phone. If you've an ipos or iphone or android phone you should be able to get an app handy enough. I can track and calculate on this one which is great. Money is tight for me too so I just keep active on this site and I've told people I know that I'm dieting so that I don't say "f it!" and stop trying. Xx good luck

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah its just the calculator that you really need, wheel is awful!
But as the others say you can get a free ap of it or else use this:

Weight Watchers Points Calculator

make sure to use the propoints one!

:)

I found an app called "nutrition guide", which is just brilliant. you search for the food you want and it tells you how many points, you can add them to the journal for the day and keep track, you can add activity points, and you can enter your weight each week and see progress. I bought 12 weeks worth of ww classes but really cant afford to keep going (I live abroad and each class costs £2) so am thinking after 3 months to stick to the app and minimims :)

good luck...

the ww calculator is an invaluable piece of equipment...dont know what I would do without it...In fact I have 2 of them...1 is kept at home and other kept with me at all times...Nothing goes into my mouth without it having been pointed to within an inch of its life lol....

Back