• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Eurovision song contest

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Is there anyone else out there watching this......well more listening whilst on minimins of course....?
I think it is all so political these days that its not really worth entering anymore.....what do you think....?

I dont think they really rate the song....more which country you border and have close relations with.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

westiegirl

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I had forgotten that it had started.

Seem to have lost enthusiasm over the years because of the political voting. I know political voting has always been in place but now it's gone to extremes. Used to be funny getting nul point now it's just depressing!

Lol, how did I suddenly get so old and bitter!

devonbabe

Silver Member
were watching it..we love it :) its so cheesy it fantastic. there are lots of eastern european countries in the finals this year, great to see so many different genres of music in it.. i like moldova..and the one with the drums ( cant remember the country) and i thought france was quite catchy.. ours on the other hand is diabolical!

just finished watching LOST epoisode 20 ...have u seen it yet?

having a telly night after a hectic week at work :)

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
yeah were watching it too dunno why really coz like you say sonk its all political these days suppose its a bit of a yearly ritual

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
I do love Terry`s comments, they are so funny....like the santa comment at beginning and he said he had just eaten one of santa`s reindeer....rofl

kittykat

Gold Member
i think tels great OH cant stand him !!

kittykat

Gold Member
yeah i liked hungary OH thinks ireland WTF !!! and hungary at the mo

kittykat

Gold Member
well we think greece is a bit like chico time !!!