Eurovision song contest

sonkie

Gold Member
Is there anyone else out there watching this......well more listening whilst on minimins of course....?
I think it is all so political these days that its not really worth entering anymore.....what do you think....?

I dont think they really rate the song....more which country you border and have close relations with.

I had forgotten that it had started.

Seem to have lost enthusiasm over the years because of the political voting. I know political voting has always been in place but now it's gone to extremes. Used to be funny getting nul point now it's just depressing!

Lol, how did I suddenly get so old and bitter!

were watching it..we love it :) its so cheesy it fantastic. there are lots of eastern european countries in the finals this year, great to see so many different genres of music in it.. i like moldova..and the one with the drums ( cant remember the country) and i thought france was quite catchy.. ours on the other hand is diabolical!

just finished watching LOST epoisode 20 ...have u seen it yet?

having a telly night after a hectic week at work :)

yeah were watching it too dunno why really coz like you say sonk its all political these days suppose its a bit of a yearly ritual

I do love Terry`s comments, they are so funny....like the santa comment at beginning and he said he had just eaten one of santa`s reindeer....rofl

i think tels great OH cant stand him !!

What do you think so far...the group of lads ...well there was a dishy one in there.....lol

Have Ireland been on .....how did I miss that....lol. Must say they all sounding the same really

yeah i liked hungary OH thinks ireland WTF !!! and hungary at the mo

well we think greece is a bit like chico time !!!

Back