Eurovision song contest

Terry is the best part of Eurovision. I hadn't even heard of most of the countries! God bless Terry Wogan!! :D

Why do I torture myself watching it every year? I already know what the voting tactics are going to be like :mad: Did you see all the countries at the bottom of the pile? With the exception of Lithuania it was all western / north west countries - Ireland, UK, France, Finland etc

Ours was hardly what you could call 'quality music' but it didn't deserve to come second to last. Maybe Western Europe should pull out ... let the Eastern block and the balkans all get on with brown-nosing each other and start up our own contest, calling it 'ORIGINAL Eurovision' !!

Pahhh - what a crock!!

I agree Russiandoll, I'm not quite sure why the Western European countries bother to take part anymore. Our song was rubbish, but so were most of the others too! I didn't recognise hardly any of the countries that ended up on the lefthand side of the board. They should have their Eastern European Song Contest and at the same time give me a geography lesson on where these countries are! lol

did u know......... cheryl bakers real name is rita cruddington !!!!

well seen it all now bucks fizz are releasing greatest hits tomorrow said to OH cd freak No we dont need that one for him to reply GOT IT !!!!! FFS

Just coming on to sheepishly wave the Irish flag.........the shame. All our gloating and eurovision wins over the years are coming back to haunt us now.

Uk didn't fare much better.

Crawls back under rock:break_diet:

LOL

x

Bettyboo

Well I really think we should pull out of it, its not about talent anymore its got so political, it winds me up....even Terry knows it so why continue?????????

Hey Betty...was wondering how you were......I have an awful lot going on.....!
Long story though its in my diary

haha we didnt even get through..:cry::cry:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its not even about the song anymore all those countries voting for their neighbours etc not fair! :mad:

We all watched it in our house, squashed together on the settee:D. We even tried following the 'sing-a-long' lyrics, but not very well. Still, it was a great family evening.

Germany was my favourite, but Russia's entry was DIRE:eek:. I was amazed it got any points at all:confused:.

I felt that it was a lot better than it's been in the past, and the new quicker point-scoring system was an improvement.

AJ

Back