Eurovision - Your country need you!

KD

Gone fishing
Thought it was fab! What a laugh :D

Andrew Lloyd Weber going to Russia to persuade the Russian president to vote for us...and the other countries. So funny.

Well that's my entertainment sorted for the next 6 weeks :clap:

I haven't watched it yet - Sky+ed it and intend to watch it later.

I love anything like this :D:D:D

Seriously?? You haven't just made that up?........................Mind you, some things you just can't make up, can you? :D:D:D:D:D:D

xxx

Yup seriously!! It was really good fun, enjoyed it! :D

Seriously?? You haven't just made that up?........................Mind you, some things you just can't make up, can you? :D:D:D:D:D:D

xxx

Yep seriously! I don't usually bother with anything to do with eurovision, but this was brill.

Andrew about his interview with Vladimir Putin

'So I said to Mr Putin, "Could I therefore have your assurance that you'll swing your vote behind the UK and bring the people of Russia behind our song?"

'Mr Putin said: "I can't answer for the people of Russia - we live in a democracy - but you have my vote".

:D Love it. And we have promises from elsewhere too. Blimey...he wont even have to write the song. We've won already :D

Fab stuff - so next year it won't be "null points" for the UK

I must confess I just love Eurovision - it is so camp :eek:

xx

Fab stuff - so next year it won't be "null points" for the UK

Nope. We're going to win.

I'm looking forward to hearing what ALW composes for the song. Such a genius.

It was fab wasn't it. It looks like they've put some great acts through. I thought I'd be lost without XFactor, but not now.

The only thing is if we do win, people will say its a fix. He's been round most of Europe begging for votes LOL.

I did enjoy it, and I'm so pleased to see ALW's emergence as someone wo can take the P out of himself!

But on a serious note (and no, I know it wouldn't be good tv or fun for us) I'd have thought ALW would have some pretty good people on his books from musical theatre, so I'm surprised he doesn't use one of them, like Lee Mead or Rhydian Roberts...

The only thing is if we do win, people will say its a fix.

And they might be right :D

Anyway...to honest, I don't think ALW cared too much about winning. That was the fun thing. They gave the impression that they wanted to take this all soooo seriously, yet they weren't at all :D

I couldn't help but wonder whether they were really serious, or really upping a level of taking the mikey out of it all.:D

I'll stick with the later :D

Back