eurovision

Men in drag!! the russian bloke is possibly a bit fit?

Thanks Lillie - Ive been lurking for so long now so thought I'd take the plunge - feel like I know everyone already, it's better than watching a soap - I have laughed out loud and my bottom lip has quivvered many times !!

Hahaha you couldnt resist any longer could you hun?? just had to join in! xx

You guessed it !! seems like a great atmosphere and mostly non-judgmental - I was even signing on whilst on holiday - how sad is that !! - looking forward to gaining some xtras and i'll post piccies etc

Lol i cant call anybody sad hun..totally addicted! You really should have said hi though xxxx

Bit embarrassed really - felt like I was evesdropping on a conflab - which I was of course....now I have posted tonight they'll be no stopping me - look forward to getting to know you all x

:D What a waste of 23 million pounds of BBC licence payers money, thats how much we put in the coffers to be part of eurovision, all the voting is political, and why is israel in it, last time i looked at a map isreal was in the middle east:confused:

Same here hun, nice to meet you xxx

Lol nice rant Allen x

:D What a waste of 23 million pounds of BBC licence payers money, thats how much we put in the coffers to be part of eurovision, all the voting is political, and why is israel in it, last time i looked at a map isreal was in the middle east:confused:

I agree!!!!! Id never heard of some of those countrys!!! Maybe im just thick though ha ha ha :D

Haha me too he is funny isnt he! xx

i liked that song from al something..it was friggin great she had a sliver sparkly dress and was shakin her bum like a good thing!!! it was like come kelly come kelly but spelt quele??? anyone know what im on about?

Which diet you on Allan?? x

Which diet you on Allan?? x

:D Cambridge again :mad: i did it back in 2006 and lost 3st 7lbs, i got back upto 16st 10 last month so i am doing it again :D getting fit for summer, also we are getting issued with new Black t shirts and the are very figure hugging, not a good look for a Police officer if you have Moobs :D

oooh stop right there! policemen and their uniforms!!! lol xx

Dustin for Taoisheach

Back