evening all x x

Jew356

determined to be slim
Well just made my first hot chocolate shake, it smells lovely just waiting for it to cool down a bit before I try it, who else like it hot????

I dooooo....

But, I prefer hot vanilla with coffee!!!!

Oddly, the choc mixed with coffee tastes like ass.

I hated it so will stick to cold from now on, but will try toasted flapjack next

I can not abide the strawberry ewkk!!!! so i am having the soup twice a day hot and chocolate shake cold once a day. As i said in another post i did ask for flapjacks but was told my pharmacist did not have enough people asking for them to justify her ordering them.

Where abouts are you in northern Ireland I get mine in a small chemist in cully hanna and they have no problem getting me anything I want I'm on three flapjacks a day now. But they got me samples first

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

its strange how different chemists say different things, mine told me im only allowed 1 flapjack a day, but others are saying different. i like the flapjacks hot they were lovely and it was nice to have something warm for a change as i dont like the soup. weigh in day for me tomorrow, i cant wait

My chemist rang lipotrim for me and they said it was ok to replace all three shakes. I think the information on bags is outdated, if your chemist is unsure they should give them a ring. Glad to have found another flapjack lover (ha ha)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I can only take the choc shake hot with either coffee or peppermint cannot stomach it cold and strawberry has to be cold and will never ever have the vanilla x not tried any of the flapjacks but maybe near the end of my journey I might give them a go x

I haven't tried any of the formulas yet!! Feeling nervous as I'm hoping this diet really works for me and keeps it off!!!

I can only stomach the vanilla with a spoon of coffee in it. I dont think I will attempt the coconut flapjack again, but the peanut one is a little less awful. The strawberry has to be made with ice cold water.

.hi everyone this is my first blog, so glad ive joined and can talk to poeple who are on lipotrim also. Ive just started my third week...finding it really hard at night!! Im so thirsty...could drink 8 litres instead of 4!!!! My weightloss has been great, im so impressed and am hoping to loose a lot more....

Back