Evening everyone newbie here

Wolfie

Well I finally got help with my weight I stated on the 8th November. I have 5 stone to lose. I am on a learning curve with Slimming world as it is all new to me. Took some doing walking throught that door on my own. I tried to lose weight alone but:giveup: as nothing seemed to happen,

Hey there I'm new on here also and I joined slimming world on the first Thursday of september when my kids went backto school after summer holidays! At weigh in on Thursday this week I had lost... 3 more lbs. Giving me a total of 43lbs in 9 weeks I have another 40lbs to go but I feel amazing already and I'm so motivated! If you enjoy this new period of life you will achieve amazing success xxxx

Well I finally got help with my weight I stated on the 8th November. I have 5 stone to lose. I am on a learning curve with Slimming world as it is all new to me. Took some doing walking throught that door on my own. I tried to lose weight alone but:giveup: as nothing seemed to happen,

hi wolfie welcome to s/w it's a brilliant plan as many of us will testify. i also started at a class on my own and was really nervous but have been going about 20 weeks now and it feels like i've always been there you will soon feel the same, have you thought about starting a food diary on here i really find it helps, if you get stuck someone can have a look and see if u've done anything wrong (i still make mistakes lol) have a read through the diaries on here look out for skinny dawn and gail (gl12282) they have lost a lot of weight (as have a lot of others) you may get some inspiration from them. good luck xx :bighug:

:wavey:Hello everyone,
Thanks for the welcome, I hope I do as well as sound of you lot :) First weigh in tomorrow I feel nervous.
I will food the food chart on here for one it is tidier, need to know now to lay out. also I have notice the book and the internet sometimes disagree on syns .

Well done on takin that first step nearly as hard as walkin past a chippy lol hope it goes well, remember with an amount like 5 stone break it done in to reachable goals so u dont lose track of how well u are doin! Like next stone bracket etc, and do ur inches so u can check those out too!! Good luck! X

Hello I made it back I lost 2lb last week I am hoping I do the same this week but I haven't been as stricted with myself due to my birthday. But I didn't eat alot of chocolates I gave them away

Hi and :welcome2:
It's not easy walking into a class alone but you did it!
:party0011:
Good luck on your weight loss journey. :)

Hey!
I am also new to slimming world, I have got to the point where I want to lose enough weight to look at clothes and think 'Ye I can buy that!' without thinking my belly would look too fat to wear it.

Good luck with your journey Wolfie and anyone else :)

Xxx

Back