Evening everyone!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Evening everyone!

Been reading on and off all weekend, been quite busy and my hayfever has made me feel so drowsy this evening, I want to curl up and hide but feel so bad because its such a beautiful evening!

Anywayyyy....it was my sisters 13th bday on Friday - her camera still hasn't come - so disappointed, she understood and she loved the massive 1 and 3 helium balloon I got for her! We went TGIs and it was quite lucky that it was coming to the end of my AAM week as I had a ceasar salad with no croutons, cheese or dressing - just the chicken and salad! I enjoyed it, nice to be eating with everyone. TGIs have some nice looking new desserts....

I was worried I had leant on the AAM meal too much this week and had got used to it - but i've amazed myself again this weekend by sticking to my shakes and soups - i've been really focussed. My Dad was teasing me waving steak in my face on Friday and I resisted!!

On Sat I had a BBQ to go to - another one - I turned up as late as I could but the hot dogs and burgers were still going around - I ate my orange bar and some of my BF family were like ok so how much have you lost? So I confessed i've been on CD for 5 weeks and lost a stone and a half so far - they were all impressed and said it definately showed which made me happy!

By 9pm I was getting irritable as the food did not stop flowing - honestly they ate much more yesterday than they normally do, maybe its me noticing it! I just kept sipping my fizzy water and got through the evening.

My b/f has been working every Sunday for the past 3 months and today is his first day off in ages so I promised to make him breakfast - which was sooo hard - sausage baguette with onions! I didn't mind..... really...!

Went for a walk at a nature reserve today - mentioned to my boyfriend what would normally top this off would be a nice steak in a beer garden somewhere.....funny how food can "round off" a nice day, you know?

I made myself some jelly earlier in my cosmo glass and let it set all day...came home and made a mousse on top....here's a piccie!!

Cant believe i'm finishing my 5th week tomorrow, this is the LONGEST i've ever SS'd before i cant believe i haven't cheated once. Got a 30th to go to on Saturday and now they wanna make it fancy dress - doesnt it make u feel like u cant be bothered to make the effort as u arent going to be eating or drinking? U kinda think whats the point - cant really relax anyway, let alone go in fancy dress! I may go as a Sole Sourcer or something haha. Anyway - the scales flickered 10, 13 this morning which I am pleased about - its taken me 3 weeks to lose 7lbs - I do hope that AAM week will shift some more lbs this week as I want to be 10 stone by the time 3rd July comes round as its my bf birthday.

He said to me today that if im not we can do his birthday meal another night - which was very sweet....but no...i do hope i can lose this 13 odd lbs in a month. May be quite hard though!

Anyway just thought i would check in and say hi, hope you're all ok this Sunday evening and have got through the weekend ok....here's to another successful week!
xxxx

Attachments

• Cosmo Jelly.jpg
    Cosmo Jelly.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 49
hello ! well done on ur loss so far.. doin great !

sounds like ur well focussed - keep us posted with your success :)

debz x

Well done on staying so focussed, i'm on week one and love hearing stories of people sticking to the plan , its inspiring.
ps the jelly and mousse looks yum!

well done for being so good in the face of such temptation! it's clearly paying off, look at those collar bones!! not at all jealous..... ;)

Thank you all....Im glad you enjoy reading and also are inspired by other peoples focus.

I think the key to success is (and this is just my opinion - im not an expert!)

1 - SUPPORT from close ones - whether its your partner or friends - I think if they understand sometimes you just need to do your own thing and make yourself as comfortable and happy as possible it creates less pressure for you.
2 - NOT telling anyone! I hardly told anyone until I was ready to - so many people sabbotage your thoughts and feelings on this - it makes it so much easier if you keep it quiet - again its all about the pressure!
3 - Looking at the big picture really helped me! Instead of thinking ohhhh where's this going...the diet just can't fail.

Not sure whatelse...dont wanna sound like im preaching but thats just whats helped me do it.

Just cant see myself getting to 10 stone as have never done it before, but i have faith in myself so i can only try!!

Back