evening of luxury

norwegian girl

Silver Member
Well I was meant to be going out but have decided it is to difficult to do that this evening. Instead I am going to have an evening of luxury. Am going to do all those things I haven't done for ages. Exfoliating, spray tan, deep hair conditioner, wax my upper lip(ouch) pluck my eyebrows etc. Have been to the shop and treated myself to some sparkling water. Have some nice aromatherapy candles to light then will watch some tv ( I think it is x-factor tonight - have english tv by satelite). I think it is my TOTM as well or there abouts so really need to concentrate on not eating tonight as tomorrow is the day I weigh myself. Right off to light those candles and be self indulgent. Have a nice Saturday evening everyone.
I will be slim, I can be slim but most of all I want to be slim.

Have a great evening Julia..sounds like heaven..

Sounds absolute bliss, enjoy it and good luck for your first weigh in tomorrow.

Gx

Can i join you?? hehehe
Good luck for tomorrow! Let us know how you get on hun xxxx

Sounds like bliss :)

Where in Norway are you? Is it very cold there at the moment?

Enjoy X Factor...I'll be doing watching much the same tonight LOL

K xxx

Thanks girls for your support. I am in Bergen it isn't too cold, very much like the Uk at the moment. West coast of Norway is wet. I am just applying a face mask and have a HUGE spot forming on my head I am resembling a magical fairytale creature (unicorn). I never get spots, could it be the diet? Oh I love the x-factor not so keen on the "opera singer" Danni has though. Hugs Julia

Did you see Louis face when he realised which group he had last week LOL

Do you get BBC? there's a new series of Robin Hood starting tonight? Richard Armitage!!! Pwoar ;)

K xxx

my spots are crazeh! It's like i'm a teen all over again.
If CD is to blame for my periods and bad breath then its getting the blame for my spots too xxx

Yeah Leah the breath is a bit stinky too, but will have to keep on cleaning my gnashers. Thought you were at a party tonight or is it tomorrow? K what time is Robin Hood on? Yes I get all the BBC's and ITV's so it is fab. Just watching Hood hanging grom the ceiling at the moment.....wish I was hanging there with him

Are you from the UK? And how did you go to Norway? Do you have different flavours of CD to here? Suprised to see you could buy it in chemists etc and not a CDC

Irene xx

I hope your enjoying your pamper evening !

Yes the spots would be most likely be part of the detoxing process going on...the end result is that you will notice how lovely and clear your skin becomes and so very soft:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi well I had a nice eveing last night but the internet went down so couldn't post. Irene I have been here 8 years, work! I buy my CD from the chemist little choice of flavours, shicken soup, veg and mushroom, shakes in choc, cappuccino and chocolate. But at least we have it.
Thanks Mini it is good to know about the spots, as I have always taken such good care of my skin. I have posted a thread cos lost 7.7lbs how excited I am.
Thanks girls

Back