Evening snacking :-(

Ciara b

Hey any1 got any good tips on evening snacking around 7 o clock I get very peckish but sick eating d same snacks any1 got any suggestions on something nice & filling :)

Maybe try having dinner later? 7pm is normally when I eat my evening meal - any earlier and I'd be hungry again before bed but any later and I'd be too full to sleep.

Yes I tried that started to have dinner at 6 it's not so bad but for the days when I have dinner that bit earlier I do be starving later looking for snacks I mite just have to starve all day for dinner at 7 lol

I always have some sugar free jelly made up in the fridge. Its also a good way of using up any fruit too. I chop soft fruit up & pour the jelly over the top & leave to set & all for 0PP. :)

I also have carrot sticks & cucumber chopped in the fridge for snacking. :) xx

I also always have sugar free jelly with fruit for my hubby and if we have to eat early because of his shifts I used to budget my points so i would have enough left for a wrap about 730 if I got hungry. Having to rethink as I can't have wheat or fruit right now so last night I have some really lovely almond butter with celery sticks it was yummy and very filling 4ppts.

Just be careful with the sugar free jelly - the ready to eat stuff (the wee tubs) are only free for one. You have to start pointing them if you have more.

Anything up to 5 is 1pp and then after 6 is 2pp etc.

I have a big bowl of fruit 0pp then put a ww toffee and honeycomb sundae over the top (put in microwave for 20 seconds before I put on fruit) for 3pp

Yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I quite like the butterkist microwave popcorn as u get a huge bowl for 3pp which lasts ages and it's light so you don't go to bed feeling all eugh and stuffed!

3pp is that for the whole bag of popcorn? I'm going to see Harry potter on Saturday that would save me loads of pp :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always want to snack at night. I try and save some points for evening snacks, such as humous and pitta, ww choccy bars or some snack a jacks. I tend to use my 29 during the day and save about 6 for night snacks lol

i love snackin and love wotsits with a bit of ww cheeses spread when i want something dippy x

Back