EVENING WEIGH IN....??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rayven, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I hate weighing myself in the evening as i don't think you get an accurate reading but thats the only time my CDC can see me. So do any of you have evening weigh ins and if so what time (if at all) do you stop drinking? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My weigh ins are usually at 5:30ish as this is the earliest I can see my CDC. I keep drinking and having my packs all throughout the day. TO be honest, your weight will fluctuate throughout the day, but its best that you get weighed at roughly the same time each week as this will give you a better idea of your weightloss I think.

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I get weighed anytime between 3pm-6pm depending what time my cdc can see me, i just carry on like it's a normal day ....but i do weigh my self in the morning of weigh in and use that as my true weigh in as my weight goes up and down through the day:eek: plus without clothes i'm 3 lb lighter:D but no way i'm weighing in in me undies with cdc lol x

5. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I weigh in the evenings too as I can't see my CDC in the morning. :)

If you want a very accurate reading, weigh yourself once a week in the morning and use that as your weight loss data instead :)

6. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(31.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have my offical weigh in on a mon night and also an unofficial (nekkid) weigh in the morning after and record both in my diary.

I like to think of myself as being the morning weight!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.