Evening Weighers - How do you eat??

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
If you get weighed in the evenings, how do you eat during the day?
I try not to eat much but this can't be a good thing, esp as i usually have a treat after weigh in, probably sucking up all the calories.

I get weighed on a Wednesday between 5.30 and 6pm, I just eat as normal throughout the day. I always go for a wee before I get weighed tho! Just incase :)

I eat normally during the day but steer clear of salad as it apparently holds a lot of water and i think it bloats me, so stay away on WI day!

I also drink loads of water up until about 5pm, so by the time i get to WI at 7pm, it's out of my system! I have been known to lose my place in the WI queue so i can have one last pee! (TMI, I know!)

I try not to snack a lot on WI days as well, so i can have a really big meal with two HExs and all my syns after my WI! Used to have a takeaway after WI but think it started to affect my losses so instead make a slightly naughty dinner that's well within my syns instead!xxx

I get weighed on a Wednesday as well, at 7pm. I eat normally throughout the day, but make sure I don't have anything to eat after 3pm, and don't drink anything after 4-5pm.

Then I go for a big wee before I get weighed lol!

Yep I WI at 7pm and have my last nibble about 4pm and last drink about 5.30pm - wee before leaving the house and wee again just before WI.........If I can squeeze a poo out too im a happy girl!!!!

Yep I WI at 7pm and have my last nibble about 4pm and last drink about 5.30pm - wee before leaving the house and wee again just before WI.........If I can squeeze a poo out too im a happy girl!!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

As usual evilpenguin - everyone was thinking it but im the one to say it!:p

I always try for a poo as well!!! Too much info I'm sure, but my bf thinks i'm weird for trying so I'm glad I'm not alone lol. xx

Hey a poo could be at least 1lb!!!!

I knew you'd lower the tone Jen!!!

Toilet humour aside I don't think what you eat on WI day makes a difference on the scales unless you get bloated after certain foods or fluids! Unless you drunk a lot right before you got on the scales.. that would maybe be a STS or 0.5lb?

I knew you'd lower the tone Jen!!!

But Im deadly serious!!! If i have apoo before WI i feel so much more confident ;)

It's completly wrong I know but I stick to fruit on weigh in day... and no tea or coffee after lunch - I get weighed about 6ish. I'm usually ravenous by the time class is over but I feel so much more confident if I don't eat before WI than if I do... Grrr why is being fat so psychological? Or is it that I'm just a psycho?

You're not a psycho! We all have our little weigh in tricks! Like me with my peeing and moomin with her pooing! It's normal x

Oh dear - Ive portrayed myself as a pooer :(

You're not a psycho! We all have our little weigh in tricks! Like me with my peeing and moomin with her pooing! It's normal x

Thanks Penguin... I'm also a fan of the weeing before WI:8855:

Back