Evening

Pamperme

Hi everyone. Right, i'm always a bit wary at introductions but i'll just jump in head first.
I'm Nicola, I'm 22 years old, been with my partner, Alan for 6 years in March:)eek:) We have 2 gorgeous boys, Zachar (2.5yo) & Gregor (1yo).
I've been dieting my entire life and NEVER had any will power. Then i started Slimming world last Feb, i weighed in at over 15 stone (mammoth for my 5ft 4 frame) and lost 2 stone in 2 months! I have amazed but my milk supply (i was breastfeeding) took a bad knock and resulted in me having to leave SW until Gregor had weaned...which he did over Christmas!
I can't go back to the SW classes as they're a bit of a travel and I don't have a car so a 40 minute walk in Scottish weather with 2 little ones at their bedtime is out of the question. So i'm going it alone!
I'm on week 3 of my diet and almost 8lbs lighter. I've decided to try out the Slimfast shake diet (3x shakes a day) almost as a test to myself. I have absolutely no intentions of sticking to it for anymore than 7 days but I thought it would be fun to find out if I could do it. After the week is up I'm going back to my extra easy SW diet which i find so easy. I had a brilliant weightloss last year and i'm hoping to echo it this year. I'm still amazed at my own willpower! I impress myself!
Wish me luck, I can't remember the last time I seen myself below 13 stone and i'm almost there. 10 stone is the 1st target but ideally i'd love to be 91/2 stone which I haven't been since I was 10 years old!

Oh crap. Sorry for the countless mistakes * Zachary is my son's name. I WAS amazed. *sigh* Slimfast destroying my braincells maybe? :p

Back