• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

eventually found my way back and im so ashamed :-(.......

:break_diet:

well not sure if everyone that would remember me are still here? (size102b, riotgirlll, phil?)

im so ashamed :-( after getting down to just over 11st (lost over 3st) i came home from holiday and just ate like a pig :-(

i am now 13st 2 and gutted i am huge again.

anyway...onwards and downwards i suppose!

xxxxxx:break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey love! Welcome back :) i also restarted meetings tonight and i'm over a stone heavier than the last time i was there :( but like you say onwards and downwards hun just gotta be focused and get loads of support on here! xxx

dont be ashamed hun! we all fall off the wagon at some point-but its the getting back on thats the important thing! good luck hun!
xx
(BTW i have seen those ppl around the boards so you will ahve some familiar ''faces'' so to speak lol)

phill1978

wants to get slim
:break_diet:

well not sure if everyone that would remember me are still here? (size102b, riotgirlll, phil?)

im so ashamed :-( after getting down to just over 11st (lost over 3st) i came home from holiday and just ate like a pig :-(

i am now 13st 2 and gutted i am huge again.

anyway...onwards and downwards i suppose!

xxxxxx:break_diet:
hello stranger xxxx , im still here plodding along lol ;) dont be ashamed , i know you will be back on track soon xxxxx :):):):):)

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
You will be fine, the hard part is always the coming back :)

hunca

Silver Member
You've done the hard part - you've come back
I rejoined a class today, bought the monthly pass, booked my wedding for Febuary so MUST MUST MUST stay focused !!

hi welcome back and good luck with this new jorney i am sure u can do it as u have done it before! x

Hey Twinny my lovely. Don't be ashamed, you're doing something about it NOW, you've done it before and you'll do it again!! I'm yo-young between 11st 13 and 12st 5. Can't get below 11st 13 for some reason. I got a treadmill on Saturday and have been on it every day- apart from today as I've been mega busy and what have I done!? I've had 4 mini pork pies and some coffee cake :(

Fresh start tomorrow chick- we can bloody do it!!!!!!

thanks everyone :-(

erica my love, i really do love you, you know? :) you always know how to motivate me. why didnt you and phill hunt me down on FB and call me names till i came back??!! ;-)

todays been good, getting back in the zone! at least the plus point is that i didnt put it all back on eh?? lol

Absolutely chick, just a minor set back. It'll soon drop off you again, I'm telling you now. Heh soz about facebook, I lose track on there - I'll facebook stalk you now and keep you on track :) do the same for me, my willpower is shocking at the moment. I've just caught sight of my shadow while I was walking down the stairs, I thought it was bloody Alfred Hitchcock. Simply shocking! The treadmill will take a battering tomorrow!

Welcome back. Don't be ashamed hun - just get on and get down so to speak. I lost almost 4 stone 2 years ago and put back 3 of that. I've lost my first stone again since starting back 6 weeks ago and I know how hard it is and how bad you feel to have that set back. You will do it and we will be awesome this time around. Give me a yell if you need anything :) xx

I remember you from your diary. Well done on coming back, I just have to after regaining some. Its tough but its worth it. Good luck chick x