ever feel like its all for nothing?

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Hey, just a general whine i guess, i've been at weight watchers 8 weeks now,and i'm finding it so hard to stay focused, as all my hard work doesnt seem to be showing at all, so far i've lost 8lbs in 8 weeks, but i'm working so hard, and going to the gym, i dont use my activity points, just my daily & sometimes my weekly, i go to the gym 3 hrs a week, and swim 3 hrs a week, so what am i doing wrong? help... x

*HUGS*

Thats a shame you don't feel the benefits yet but 8lbs is still something to be proud of. Everyone is different and it takes some people longer to loose weight however it doesnt happen for anyone overnight. I've lost 4 stone 4.5lbs so far and only in the last few weeks has anyone noticed which is a bit annoying but your only doing it for yourself!

Why not try posting a typical food diary so we can give you some hints and tips...

You should be proud of loosing 8lbs though, it's a great achievment!!

Onwards and DOWNWARDS ;)

Good Luck xx

You should measure yourself. Sometimes you see a difference in inch losses quicker than in pounds. Also, pick an item of clothing like a skirt or trousers that are a bit tight & try it on once a week. You may be pleasantly surprised.

I agree, measure, measure, measure. I too go to the gym, nearly every day. My losses are also slow but my body is much more toned and much much smaller than it has ever been at a much lower weight.

Back