Ever forget how far you've come?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by helenfrompoole, 17 October 2009 Social URL.

1. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I just went to edit my weight details and suddenly had to take a minute and get over my shock! I've lost 81lbs! When did that happen?!!!??

Does anyone else get like this?, like i know ive lost weight but I totally didn't register how much.. I always focus on how much more I have to go!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Helen, totally know where you are coming from. I have lost 92lbs now and I still have to keep telling myself I have done well as it's easy to get wrapped up in the what we have still to lose moment. I have to remind myself of how much I have lost and that if someone asked me if I wanted to lose 92lbs in 22 weeks at the beginning I would have bit their hand off lol.

Well done Helen and good luck with the rest of your journey. In no time at all we will be at goal.

4. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    wow you have done so well! Thanks for all the support! Isn't cambridge great!! It is a diamond. Sometimes i feel like because the diet, to me, is sooo easy- like i havent worked hard enough for me to have lost 81lbs!! do you ever get that?

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Errr yes!!!!!!

Totally cannot believe what ive lost so far in such a short space of time and the biggest thing...it really hasnt been that difficult ..seriously!

((lovin cd))

6. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done thats brilliant but so true, its not been long and I have managed to kick my stupid food addiction and loving dieting and exercising this time last year that was not me, so cant wait till next year to see the new me.

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Feeling amazed that 39 pounds officially gone since 3rd August, it really is a terrific diet!

8. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep it certainly is amazing, must just add this is a really inspirational thread after reading all your journeys-need this motivation as yet another Sunday afternoon has arrived when no doubt Mr T will be leisurely sipping the vino and munching non-stop! I just keep nipping up to the pc to read the success stories to feel strong and positive.

Witchy likes this.
  9. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Helen you are so right. It's to easy to focus on how far we have to go and not on all the good we have already done. I think I shall stop thinking about the goal so much and look forward to what Ihave lost mounting up.

10. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Great post. I still can't believe how quickly time has flown; I used to look at my statistic panel and feel I had a huge journey. Now I can see the end xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.