Ever heard of anyone not losing weight on VLCD?

Sauce

Nearly there...
I know I'm probably worrying over nothing :( but...

Tomorrow is WI, Thursday is a full 7 days.

Now, I did W8 a year ago and didn't lose a lb. Not a measly lb. So, I'm not 'feeling' it, despite being so excited to start and I have been SS+ all week (or 6 days). What are the odds of only losing £40????

Sauce x

I don't know. One thing I will say is that CD seems better established than W8, used mroe widely and for longer....

My CDC (who's been doing it for over 20 years) seems to think that not losing anything is not an option. She does say that it comes off in blocks. Exercise can slow down, as your body will start clinging on to everything it can!

I'm sure you'll be fine, report back tmrw! xxx

Hmm. Thanks for replying Charlotte, was beginning to think nobody cared :( :(
As for exercise, nope - haven't got the energy!! Will report back tomorrow and decide if I feel the need to cry or not... :)
Sauce xx

i'm sure you will lose hun don't worry good luck

good luck, even if you havent lost weight you might have lost inches :)

If you didn't lose, or rather, the scales didn't show a loss, it would probably be that you are holding water, or TOTM (if you are female, that is ;)). If you were 100% I'd think it would be pretty much impossible not to lose any fat on so few calories.

Thanks guys, I will find out at half 3!!
Sauce xx

Nearly WI time!! Good luck u don't need it though! Sending skinny thoughts your way x

I'm on tenterhooks here!

6lbs!!!! Well chuffed :) :) That's 6 days, not even a week!!

Nearly WI time!! Good luck u don't need it though! Sending skinny thoughts your way x

Thanks hun, and everyone else - really appreciate it, skinny thoughts rock :clap::clap::girlpower:

Yep!! Am feeling it now, raring to go! X

Yay!!! worrying over nothing ;p

Make sure you keep track of measurements though as well, some weeks you will lose those and not weight nevcessarily.... x

Yeah I will ask her to measure me next week as a marking point - she hasn't done it for me yet x

Well done, made up for you x

Back