Every little helps.....?

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Ok- so it's confession time!

What strange practices do you have before weigh-in that you think will help when you get on the scales?

Besides the obvious toilet attempts, this morning I plucked my eyebrows and cut my toenails..............well, every little helps, doesn't it?

ha ha yeah every thursday i shave my legs, armpits, bikini area and don't out any products in my hair!! silly I know!

I don't do anything special, I weigh about half 10 in the morning so I have the same breakfast and make sure I haven't had too much water before.

Oh wow, I didn't try them... but I will now!! ;)

Have often wondered how much it would help if I had my hair cut. Slightly excessive to do that weekly though.

Well last week I weighed my belt, it weighed about a quarter of pound, so instead of wearing it I put it in my bag to put on after weigh in. (holding trousers up by hand all the way down) - still ended up putting on half a pound!

I also don't eat or drink anything before I go down (fortunately weigh in is about 9.30)

Ony thing I do, really, is change into my 'getting weighed' outfit which is a really thin tee shirt and black cut off trousers, although I'm going to have to rethink as I felt so cold last week that when I went to bed I had to wear a pair of the OH's socks!
Oh, and I weigh myself at home after my 'leaving the house wee' so that I won;t get any huge shocks at WI - then I get there, pay, have my 'pre WI wee' then get weighed lol

My old consultant told me she used to have someone who'd strip off to bra and knickers just before getting the scales, now that's just a little obsessive lol

maknig sure ur wearing the smae clothes does make a difference i weighted my jumper last week and it weight 2 lbs!

My wi is at 4.30pm :( I have my breakfast, and light lunch, try to keep my liquids small... BUT i always weigh in the morning of wi anyway, so i know hm i lost... lol

I just make sure I have about the same weight of clothes on each week and not wearing any heavy jewellery. (a pee is a must lol)

LOL

I used to pee, and run up and down the room before I left for WI - Like a crazy woman!

Try a pair of leggings, and boots and a light t shirt but thick coat.. take the coat and boots off to weigh lol... Thats what i do..

I'm a creature of habit on WI day.... I have porridge for brekkie if I am not rushing out of the house (it makes me go to the loo!), I have a light lunch (ryvita and cottage cheese) and only have 2 coffees instead of my usual 4. I don't have any water after half 2.
I go for a pee before I leave home and then again before I get weighed which is only 5 mins after I leave home and as I'm the first to get weighed (I'm the WI lady) I don't have to wait long and don't really need to go but I try anyway!!

Oh and I change out of my heavy work trousers if I've got them on and put a skirt on and take my jewellery off.

I normally get up on weigh in morning weigh on my home scales after i have had my 1st wee! Then i go and get ready and get dressed then have another weigh at home to make sure my clothes havent added any weight!! Then drop my little one at school get to group pay then go for a pre weigh in wee then FINALLY have my offical WI!! The things we do hey!!

I don't weigh in until 1730 so I have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and a light lunch (never a jacket potato or anything like that!!). I do not drink anything after 1pm.

Then I get back home and go to the loo and then get into my weigh in clothes, breathe in (I dont know why but i do, logic says I should breathe out but I always breathe in!!), suck my tummy in and weigh away!!!

I have a very thin light dress that has become my weigh in dress. I also have a light breckie and lunch and try not to drink after 2pm.

When I see it written here it looks really mad!!

Back