Everybody on Exante Forum please read

markanderl

Silver Member
Hi contacted the MD for Exante this morning with regards to a rumour about Exante going bust. Please read the email I received below from Shona

Hi Mark,

As far as we are aware there was a rumour that was started by someone on minimins, but this was on the 22nd of February and was immediately handled by minimins forum moderators. They actually banned the user from their website and release a statement explaining that their statements were incorrect, and the user wasn't genuine. I would imagine that the forum post you are referring too is the same one. I can reassure you that we are not in any financial difficulties; Exante Diet Ltd is in a very strong trading position so I would not pay attention to any of these rumours.

Best Regards,

Shona Willis
Exante Diet Web Support

Ah Brilliant new Mark....thanks for taking time to email them....you have put my mind (any many others i assume) at rest :D no need to raid my savings to buy a massive supply just incase haha

Thank You !!!
xx

Forum Daddy xx

Just an update to everyone from Shona. Things are looking up and it's nice to see she wants to share in our weight loss. She is the MD by the way.

Hi Mark,

No problem. I'm not sure who it is but I can assure you that Exante Diet is going from strength to strength; in fact we are re-launching our website mid July and have new products in the pipeline which should be available in the next few months. Please keep us informed of how well you are doing.

Best Regards,

Shona Willis
Exante Diet Web Support

Back