Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Everyday a new challenge

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by LadyT, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi, well so far managed to get through each day, with very little problems. Although the water is a bit of a bug bear, read on here that its easier to space your water out between packs, which I have to say is working for me now and so onto day 5! Go me :)!!

I am finding that everyday comes with a different set of challenges. It brings me a lot of satisfaction when I think about how I managed to overcome them and get through another day!

Today for me its a long drive on the motorway, this in itself would have normally meant a front seat full of goodies from the petrol station, which I would have previously called 'my journey friends' to keep me company. Today I have a new CD and lots of small bottles of water as new friends :) not looking forward to the number of stops I will need though lol.

So, what's your challenge today and how will you/did you overcome it?

Looking forward to hearing some great hints and tips to help me in the future.

Have a great day everyone!:) x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jane23

Jane23 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    You are doing really well keep it up X

You are doing the right things swapping old habits for new ones. I always find water goes down easier if its sparkling and in a wine glass ha (old habits die hard but red not in the glass any more) x

4. Pinkie :)

Pinkie :) Slowly shrinking again!

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.07%)
    Diet:
    Jan - July '11 on LLT (Lost 72lbs). Sept '12 on S&S (For Refocus!).
    Yup... As Jane said, doing well Hun!

Re the water... I use the 'water wheel' method! The idea is you sip little & often... As if you were trying to keep a water wheel going round steadily... :)

It's a chosen fave method by many on VLCD's... And gives your body the constant rehydration it needs... Always just drink to thirst though... That's the key!

Good luck... :D

Oh, and my challenge is always drinking the water... But I always manage it, wanna give this diet all the help I can! ;)

Xx

5. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thanks both, loving the wine glass method :) I had a very tempting day today lots of sparkly on offer, even asked if i wanted to take one home, but I resisted. Its really strange that my head is in a very different space with LL. I just hope it continues I am sure it gets harder as time goes on. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.