Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

Hi, Here to sub! Well done on your loss that's brill! I tried your egg wraps the other day (with ham), very nice, I think it would make quite a good pack up snack for work x

Hiya :)
And thank you!
Oh the egg wraps are so handy, I often take them to work with a quorn sausage and eat it cold!

Glad you like them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya :)
And thank you!
Oh the egg wraps are so handy, I often take them to work with a quorn sausage and eat it cold!

Glad you like them x

I think I'll try with a quorn sausage next time - glad to hear they're nice cold, I'll definitely try them. Gotta love eggs!

I have been living off your egg wraps with some ham and reduced cheese slices (HEA) inside, putting the cheese in as it's still warm so it's nice and gooey! :drool: x

Hadn't thought of doing that when it's warm...I've had one with ham and it was ok...and one with cheese but I wasn't keen.
Might've just been the type of cheese tho x

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been living off your egg wraps with some ham and reduced cheese slices (HEA) inside, putting the cheese in as it's still warm so it's nice and gooey! :drool: x

That sounds delish, but then again anything with cheese usually is!x

Last edited by a moderator:
Food for today was
Superspeed Berries, melon, banana and yog for breakfast
Egg mayo and spinach roll at lunch
And dominos for dinner!!!

Yeah that's what to do....lose 3lbs then eat pizza!!
Not my finest hour! Lol x

Hey Miss K - where are you? I hope you are ok?

Well done on the loss last week by the way. Sorry I haven't been around much. I hope all's well.

xxxx

Hey Miss K - where are you? I hope you are ok? Well done on the loss last week by the way. Sorry I haven't been around much. I hope all's well. xxxx

Hey huni...
I'm lurking but loving IG much more for easier posting and ideas etc.
Had a decent week but had a holiday from class today cos I wasn't sure I'd make it...turns out I could've but then I could be bothered getting ready to go lol...

Well done on your week so far...I see you are on day 5 of 100% ;)

Wish I could "like" posts thru my fone but I don't have that option :(
That way you'd know I'm still here even tho I've not posted my food all week lol x

Hey huni...
I'm lurking but loving IG much more for easier posting and ideas etc.
Had a decent week but had a holiday from class today cos I wasn't sure I'd make it...turns out I could've but then I could be bothered getting ready to go lol...

Well done on your week so far...I see you are on day 5 of 100% ;)

Wish I could "like" posts thru my fone but I don't have that option :(
That way you'd know I'm still here even tho I've not posted my food all week lol x

I know what you mean - I would love to like and multi quote on my phone = ahh first world problems eh?!

I have never been on IG and to be honest I don't really know what its all about - can you enlighten me (serious technophobe here!)

x

I know what you mean - I would love to like and multi quote on my phone = ahh first world problems eh?! I have never been on IG and to be honest I don't really know what its all about - can you enlighten me (serious technophobe here!) x

Oh IG is fab! I only follow the sw people so you get loads of ideas etc from everyone's food pics ;)
Get on and have a nosey...once you get the hang of it, it's brill x

I might just do that - by the way, I have just downloaded the new minimins app and you can 'like' things on your iPhone now!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yup. My old app was playing up anyway when I was trying to upload multiple photos and I found the new one. It's a completely different layout but easy enough to fathom x

Hey hun, how are you? Xx

Hey - are you still around? Not heard from you in a while...mind you I haven't been around much myself.

Anyhoo, I am just checking in. xxx

Hey - are you still around? Not heard from you in a while...mind you I haven't been around much myself. Anyhoo, I am just checking in. xxx

Hey dolly... :)
Not been on here, not really been posting much on IG either...had some stuff going on and just not been ar$ed with them

Not followed sw as such for a couple of wks but been watching calorie intake this week until I get back in a better place...

Haven't been to class...after weeks of no results I took the huff a bit lol, went to weigh this morning but the tesco scales were out of order...might've been a sign lol

Nice to hear from you hun...hope all is well at your end...can't be long til your hols ;) xx

Back