Everything tastes bitter!

GlitterBabe

Is this normal or just me?
I am on day 3 and everything tastes bitter today. I am normally a coffee monster (black of course) but am struggling to drink it today as it tastes awful.
Also my shakes, which I have to admit I'm not keen on at the best of times, taste bitter aswell.
Will this pass or is this it now!? :confused:

id say it will pass. sometimes i find the shakes rotton then after a few days i think oh there actually quite nice again then rotton etc!!!

Yeah i couldnt stand my shakes other week but now i look forward to them

I hope I get to the stage of liking them coz at the minute I am struggling to find 1 that I like! :sigh:
Have to have the chocolate ones hot, then they are not too bad.

No haven't tried them yet. I decided to try all the different shakes to see if there was any I liked but from what I have read on here I will be getting some chocolate ones on Wednesday when I next see CDC!

ohh def hun you should of got some this week to try. they are yummmmmmy!!! they come in choc &banana flavour. So handy aswell you dont have to keep washing the blender. At least you dont have to wait to long to get them.

x x

i love the choc mint shakes would happily live off them, when i tried the tetra's i hated them, couldnt keep them down at all but a group of sn kids loved it, sneeked it when i had my back turned, lol

I had the chocolate mint one yesturday but had it hot and quite liked it. I have to say I think it is the best one so far.

Back