Everything tastes bitter!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GlitterBabe, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Is this normal or just me?
    I am on day 3 and everything tastes bitter today. I am normally a coffee monster (black of course) but am struggling to drink it today as it tastes awful.
    Also my shakes, which I have to admit I'm not keen on at the best of times, taste bitter aswell.
    Will this pass or is this it now!? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

id say it will pass. sometimes i find the shakes rotton then after a few days i think oh there actually quite nice again then rotton etc!!!

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Yeah i couldnt stand my shakes other week but now i look forward to them

5. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I hope I get to the stage of liking them coz at the minute I am struggling to find 1 that I like! :sigh:
    Have to have the chocolate ones hot, then they are not too bad.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

have you tried the tetra's glitterbabe? there yummy i live on them really :)

7. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

No haven't tried them yet. I decided to try all the different shakes to see if there was any I liked but from what I have read on here I will be getting some chocolate ones on Wednesday when I next see CDC!

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ohh def hun you should of got some this week to try. they are yummmmmmy!!! they come in choc &banana flavour. So handy aswell you dont have to keep washing the blender. At least you dont have to wait to long to get them.

x x

9. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i love the choc mint shakes would happily live off them, when i tried the tetra's i hated them, couldnt keep them down at all but a group of sn kids loved it, sneeked it when i had my back turned, lol

10. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I had the chocolate mint one yesturday but had it hot and quite liked it. I have to say I think it is the best one so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.