evil penguin is back on track!

Glad to hear you're not giving up! its so easy to think sod it when you have a bad wi! I find if i check my weight in the evening i'm way heavier than what it says in the morning. People do say weight can fluctuate through the day so keep on going!

Hope you have a good week!! :)

Thanks hun! Yeah my weight fluctuates too, wish I could have WI in the morning lol x

oh hun... at least you know that later on you were lighter. if you keep it up then you will bbe able to be much much lighter next week.. keep going..
just make sure your portion's are ok. and stop when you feel full!! you will be fine hun!

Hiya folks

Thanks for all your replies!! I’m totally over the ½ pound gain – just going for a loss now!

I can’t believe it’s the weekend again already! Where does the time go?! This weekend I’m gonna be pretty busy so hoping I will be ok and not slip off plan. Tonight I’m going to my mum’s and I think she’s feeding me (a Weight Watchers meal lol) and when I get home I have a ton of laundry to get through and I need to sort out Halloween outfit stuff for tomorrow. I need to go shopping at some point as well! Thank god for 24 hour shops eh? So tonight I shouldn’t have the time to eat anything except dinner lol. I love being busy – makes dieting so easy.

Tomorrow I’ll probably have my usual weekend breakfast/lunch of beans, toast, venison sausages & bacon. Dinner will more than likely be a microwave meal because I’m going out drinking (dressed as a vampire!) from about 6pm and won’t have a lot of time to cook, clean and get ready. I rarely drink, honestly, but it’s this time of year I swear, so many nights out and family gatherings etc I just drink all the time. Saturday night will probably be a very drunk night! I’m gonna stick to spirits & diet mixers because syn wise they are the wisest choice. No cider or wine!! I want to lose something at WI next week lol!

On Monday I’m going to the gym! I’ve put it off for so long it’s time I went back. I was going every Thursday by myself and I was loving it, then my bf joined and I never went because I had him holding me back with his excuses “Oh I can’t be bothered tonight” and “I feel like I’m getting the cold” and “I haven’t got any gym clothes ready can we go another night” and I know I should’ve been like “Oi fatty you’re coming to the gym whether you like it or not!!!” but I didn’t do that so its my own fault I guess, but anyway, I’m going to start going back on Monday’s and if he comes he comes, if not well that’s his choice! It wasn’t just him that stopped me from going though, I started a college course which is on a Thursday night so my schedule was a bit hectic when that started. Now I kind of know which nights I have free and Monday’s are the best day for me! I’m excited now lol. I’m a bit scared too though because one of the other reasons I stopped going was my anxiety – the gym was bringing on panic attacks and it was so easy to just avoid going.. Anyway hopefully that won’t happen this time!

Have great weekends everyone:D xxxxx

just take every moment as it comes, and remember to breath!!!!
you will be fine.... and if you start to feel an attack coming on.. think of me.. (oh maybe not a great thing to do that might make ya worse..)
i hated the gym.. but now i know that without it i wouldnt be where i am today!!! :)

Hey

Well I know I said I'd stick to diet mixers but I accidentally had about 20 cocktails on Saturday lol We were drinking Smashing Pumpkins which was vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and orange juice.. mm yum yum, I was quite drunk! But I did resist having a chippy and instead ate quite a lot of toast when I got home lol. I dunno if the cocktails will affect WI but on my scales I've lost a couple of pounds so I'm happy with that for now lol.

I had a pretty bad day yesterday on the diet, I was so hungry and I'm blaming the hangover. I ate 2 ready meals and a lot of cereal.. hmmmm. Oh and Tesco Light Choices cakes - do not buy these. Too addictive. Not buying again!!

Going to the gym tonight! Should be good. Probably not going to manage a heavy workout but I'll try my best. Having a rubbish day at work today so going to leave early to go home and pick up my gym stuff.. then tonight I have to clean up the kitchen (was too hungover to do housework yesterday!)....

Best get off my lunch break if I want to leave early:p

So on the way to the gym I started having a panic attack, I'd been having it sort of on/off all day, but in the car I just felt so miserable and I knew I needed to go to Asda after the gym so I didn't bother going at all, I just went straight to Asda.. and I planned to go tonight (kept my gym bag in the car from yesterday) but we found mould growing on our bedroom wall last night so we're going home to sort it out after work and I have homework to do for Thursday which I can't do tomorrow cos I have SW and going to my mums..... *breathes*..... excuses I know:( I might go on Friday but I'm going round to my mum's at night and I dunno what time she wants me at... who knows. I will definitely be going next Monday!!

So so sooo miserable today, diet wise I'm doing good tho. Dinner tonight will be thai green curry mmmm it's amazing... having it with prawns and scallops! And I have a fridge full of yummy goodness I can munch on happily! :)

I've tested a few things out.. :eek:heh. I had noodles which I'm sure aren't within the rules but they're so good (Nissin Ramen noodles from Asda are the ones I mean if anyone knows??) I didn't get any side effects so maybe they're OK. I also ate an oreo but that was last night so maybe the side effects will come later on lol... who knows. What else did I eat... think that was it! I really want some salmon so maybe I'll try that next.

Not looking forward to WI on Wednesday, have a horrible feeling I'll put on again or stay the same or something equally disappointing. My scales are showing a loss but I don't trust them:(

Hmmmm off to munch lunch now.

Second WI!

Had my 2nd WI since starting xenical tonight and I am very pleased to say I lost 5lbs!! :D

hows the weekend going?

hows the weekend going?

Hiya Kes

Weekend is over now :cry:! It was good though, thanks! Managed fine with the diet, went to my mums for drinks on Friday armed with 2 weight watchers pizzas so I could have something naughty when they had their nibbles! :D

How are you doing? xxx

Well we're into the start of my 4th week on xenical! 3rd WI tomorrow, really excited to see what the scales say this week but I still have this anxiety that I'm going to gain. I need to stop hopping on my scales at home!

At M&S last night I found a pack of mussels with a parsley & white wine sauce that are within the xenical rules.. and they are yummy! We had them with spaghetti.. yum! Got some prawn dim sum too which were pretty good and also within the rules :) it's amazing what you find.

So I've been doing pretty good sticking to the rules and eating healthy! Only bad thing to happen was on Sunday I ate a mini cheesecake bite thing... and I only stopped farting this morning! Oh man...:(

Well we're into the start of my 4th week on xenical! 3rd WI tomorrow, really excited to see what the scales say this week but I still have this anxiety that I'm going to gain. I need to stop hopping on my scales at home!

At M&S last night I found a pack of mussels with a parsley & white wine sauce that are within the xenical rules.. and they are yummy! We had them with spaghetti.. yum! Got some prawn dim sum too which were pretty good and also within the rules :) it's amazing what you find.

So I've been doing pretty good sticking to the rules and eating healthy! Only bad thing to happen was on Sunday I ate a mini cheesecake bite thing... and I only stopped farting this morning! Oh man...:(

HAHAHA what you like! That so made me laugh, sounds like you are doing great! I love it when I find things I think there is no way on earth I could have, its like winning lotto! lol :) x

HAHAHA what you like! That so made me laugh, sounds like you are doing great! I love it when I find things I think there is no way on earth I could have, its like winning lotto! lol :) x

I need to stop finding things Chala, I found cake and pretzels and all sorts of stuff. Not good!!

So I realised this morning that I've maybe been cheating a little bit.. there are lots of things really low in fat but so high in calories and obviously I need to stop eating them. So from today it's no more 2 packs of pink and whites a day, no more jelly sweeties! No more eat smart cake slices, no more swiss roll. No more rubbish! I need to do this!!!

I went to the gym last Friday! It was really good but then I had a bit of a weird weekend and it's left me feeling so down. I had panic attacks/anxiety over the weekend too which is probably why I feel low. So I haven't been to the gym since last Friday.. I'm off work tomorrow & the next day to catch up on some studying so maybe I'll use some spare time to get to the gym. Dunno though..

I've started keeping a food diary again, I done this for the first few weeks of xenical then this past week I just kinda let it slip, but it's started again now.

Probably going to have a STS or gain at class again this week. No point getting upset cos I know where I've went wrong. Just going 100% from now on :)

So I realised this morning that I've maybe been cheating a little bit.. there are lots of things really low in fat but so high in calories and obviously I need to stop eating them. So from today it's no more 2 packs of pink and whites a day, no more jelly sweeties! No more eat smart cake slices, no more swiss roll. No more rubbish! I need to do this!!!

I went to the gym last Friday! It was really good but then I had a bit of a weird weekend and it's left me feeling so down. I had panic attacks/anxiety over the weekend too which is probably why I feel low. So I haven't been to the gym since last Friday.. I'm off work tomorrow & the next day to catch up on some studying so maybe I'll use some spare time to get to the gym. Dunno though..

I've started keeping a food diary again, I done this for the first few weeks of xenical then this past week I just kinda let it slip, but it's started again now.

Probably going to have a STS or gain at class again this week. No point getting upset cos I know where I've went wrong. Just going 100% from now on :)

:gen126: Awww hope you are feeling a bit better soon Penguin, know how you feel my friend, its a long hard journey we have undertaken and we are going to hit some obsticals along the way but with determination and remembering why we are doing this will hopefully ease the hard times somewhat :) :gen126:

how are you feeling this week? how was your weigh in....
chin up hun.. im sure you will be ok, and now that you have cut out those little cheeky cals, then im sure you will do fine!

Back