evil penguin is back on track!

Sorry for not replying to you Kes, I was being naughty and eating myself into a xmas coma. But I'm back now!

I started again last week, had my first WI this morning and I've lost 8lbs. I had actually put on 8lbs during my break from xenical so to take it off in a week .. well I'm chuffed. And I think my scales are broken lol

Had a few naughties over the week of course, like that creme egg and pack of wine gums. But hey ho, better than what I was eating over xmas! Anyway the creme egg is out of my system now. Those pesky eggs won't be a problem anymore.. lol how many months until they go "out of season" again???

My meal plan for this week will probably be the same as it is every week! Pittas filled with chicken salad for lunch, with plenty of fruit (clementines mmmm), fat free yoghurts & Snack a Jacks. Dinner is usually some sort of weight watchers sauce with chicken & rice, or pasta, or a ready meal within the xenical rules topped up with veggies. Actually I found some roasting parnsips in Lidl that are in the rules - gonna try them out this week I hope, with some nice white fish and veg.. dunno if that will work but we'll see!

Anyway I'm glad to be back :) I dunno how often I'll be on the forum as I'm actually planning a house move just now but usually spend my lunch breaks/morning skives on the net so I'm sure I'll be around :)

x

glad that you are back and being fairly good...
ive managed a bit more over christmas, but will find out the true damage over the last 6 weeks.....

wedding was lovely so thats a good excuse!! hehehe and i prob drank far too much lol...

glad to see you back in the swing of things... :)
good luck with the house move!

Back