Total Solution Evil THOUGHTS have just appeared ...

Lisa2012

I have been doing fine all day, excited about losing weight and thinking this is do-able ... and then just now I have a sudden thought "Just wait til after new year" because i had a sudden craving for a curry tonight. I really do not want to wait til after new year as I am fed up putting it off.

Just came on here to vent about it. I am always talking myself round things. :break_diet:

Positive thinking lol i just need to keep thinking about the scales and my health.

SOD OFF CURRY, YOU PIECE OF SH*T lol x

Nicely put. Stick with it!! I'm struggling too today, day three for me. Craving hard boiled eggs n roast chicken. Grrrrr.

Let's grin n bare it together mate. I promise not to resist if u do too!

Keep up the good work!

Im joining you all on Monday, would start sooner but Im not putting up with all the noise I will get about it so I have started my couch 2 5k early and will be on d3 when I start back on TFR!!

Claire, I love the MM quote!

Im on day 2 and in the middle of packing my hubbies packed lunch for work tonight... my mouth is watering...ive just tried justifying to myself that i could just eat a little bit and it wouldnt do any harm lol...RESISTED IT THO!!!!

Back