Evil weevil's diary - 5st gone!

Wow well done Weevil, fab loss :hug99: xx

Have bookmarked those oopsie rolls, thank you. I'm thinking of Atkins or Dukan once I hit target.

Those oopsie rolls sound great weevil. Will have to try those. x

Nearly 3 st............ wow! Every time I check out your diary you've shrunk a bit more :) xx

Wow weevil you're doing great, good that you have family doing low carb too do you have some support!

3lb gone, back in the 11-somethings!

Have had another rotten cold this week so my calories have been up a bit from having extra protein to try to give my body enough energy to deal with it, and I think the extra inhalers probably don't help matters. Still losing steadily though which is what counts.

Last edited:
Fantastic ~ another stone bracket is such a boost :D xx

Good afternoon weevil, fantastic you've dropped into the next stone bracket. You're doing amazing :hug99: xx

Wow, just read your diary, massive well done, fingers crossed I can stick to it!

Good morning Weevil, hope your weekend was good :hug99: xx

Work was mental this weekend, hence the lack of updates!

Noticed last night that there's a real difference in my thighs this week, and my generous size 12 work trousers that gave me camel toe last week no longer do so. :D Sneakily hopped on the scales this morning and I've already lost 3lb this week - not recording it as I might be a bit dehydrated after the last 3 days of madness, but it's a good incentive to carry on to try to maintain that loss until Friday!

I have a private 'fat club' blog on another website I use, where I was able to give the following update today:

Things I have already achieved
- Being able to ride my horses again - doing this regularly! :D
- Being able to accept invitations to ride other people's horses - not had any yet, but I'm under the magic 12 stone which is most people's limit.
- Being able to see my fat-phobic doctor friend - done, had her round for a cuppa last week and I was the same size I was last time.
- Not needing so much sleep.
- Back in to some very generous size 12 clothes (and the not so generous 16s).
- Back in to my 'small' uniform which is much more flattering
- Less back ache
- Less referred pain in good foot from my meccano foot
- Not the biggest person in every group photo, but I am still fairly chunky compared to most at my current workplace.
- I worry much less about clothing for going out - I look OK in casual stuff now, and don't worry about rolls of flab poking out at random.

Pretty good list!

I also have a small crush on someone at work where I'm actually entertaining the idea of maybe doing something about it rather than writing myself off as too fat to be considered. :D

Last edited:
Good afternoon weevil, wow you're sounding verrry positive and motivated, love it and love that list!

Also loving the "love" interest, go for it :hug99: xx

Fab list, must feel great to have achieved all that by losing weight :)

Evening weevil, Glad to hear you are so positive!! I love your list and think you should go for the love interest GOOD LUCK!:)

Glad things are going well for you Evil Weevil :D

I can't wait until I've lost enough weight to be able to ride a horse again!

You are very lucky to have your own horse and be able to ride every day :)

You are very lucky to have your own horse and be able to ride every day :)

Not lucky, just mental and perpetually skint :lol: my mum has a great jumper that says: be poor, be happy, own a horse.

I just counted up my packs and sorted them in to sets, so that I could see what I haven't been eating so much of out of the bumper packs. There are a great many vanilla/strawberry & tomato soups in my future! It'll be about a month of being on one 'surplus' pack plus one orange bar plus protein each day before I can get back to eating a proper mixture of flavours again.

I'm a bit miffed because all of the orange bars I got in my last two bumper packs expire on 30 July and I've only just realised. I have more than 50 of them so I need to make sure I eat one every day (rather than saving them for work as I had planned) and several days will have to be 2x orange bar plus a protein meal plus berocca. It's a good job I don't do the diet strictly anyway so that I have enough leeway within my own rules to still make it work for me. I wouldn't be so worried about packs going slightly out of date because they are dry, but a stale bar would be yeuch.

Wednesdays appear to be my nemesis food wise. I went to the goodies draw at my parents' house in search of peanuts, earlier on. Thankfully they didn't have any! I distracted myself with the above stock take of exante, then sorted out clothes for my upcoming 11 day stint away from home (4 days in London, 3 days with my friend in Wales, 4 days in London), and sorted out what big uniform I can give back in to my old base in Belfast when I go back to clear my locker in July.

Not sure my stomach is normally this flobby at my current weight - I don't think it is. Still got lots of lard to lose, which will obviously help, but my core strength is much reduced because I hadn't ridden for a year and I think that's having a negative impact. I'm going to do some core exercises whenever I remember - have downloaded some guides and will try to get in to a routine of doing them each morning.

4 more pounds of lard gone :D taking today's daily weigh as I have a busy morning tomorrow. Won't be able to weigh until a week on Tuesday now.

My goal of being 11 stone for the wedding in 4 weeks looks realistic now - only 9lb to go!

:wow: Well done on your loss for this week and that's a day early! You are certainly on target for the wedding, good luck for the next week keep up the great work x

Back