Evilpenguin's food diary

Over calories by 16 today, but it was fruit & fat free yoghurt so not too bad I suppose!

I had a bottle of jeremiah weed sour mash brew earlier, apparently only 120 cals for 500ml :) and I had a chicken salad sandwich & a few mini samosas from Asda for lunch! This calorie counting lark isn't too bad lol!

Having cider tonight & pizza for dinner so way over cals!! Done an 8hr shift today and cbfa so pizza is an easy dinner, and I'm off tomorrow hence the cider!

Cool hope all goes well chick, if you have been calorie counting then propoints is really similar just with free fruit and veg and the calories rounded up into points to make it simpler :) x

Thanks chick! Think I've already fecked up with cream cakes at my grans earlier but using 40cals as 1pp I think I can work out how bad I done lol.

Signed up for quidco with your referral btw! The WW offer is still on but expires in 2 days! I'm guessing they renew it all the time though as it was quite a while ago that you signed up for it eh? Will do it on payday, or whenever I get a chance to pop over to use my grandads internet after payday! :)

Food diary for today! First day of WW Propoints, daily allowance of 43 pp's and 49 weekly pp's!

What do I do with my points if I switch to SF midweek? Just take the weekly balance I have left and use those? Is that a stupid question :(

If I'm doing this wrong let me know lol :)

Breakfast: coffee with 100ml semi skimmed milk and sweetener (2pp)

Lunch: cream cake (guessing 10pp)

Dinner: risotto with asparagus & courgette & quorn (rice 10pp, quorn about 60g 2pp) maybe some parmesan (1tbsp 3pp)

(Switched the bacon for quorn chicken in my risotto!)

Snacks: pint of blackthorn cider (7pp) nutri grain (4pp) baked stars (3pp)

Total pp's: 41/43
Weekly: 0/49

Last edited:
Yup looks ok to me. Yup I just make a note of 49 weeklies at start of week and subtract them each day from the total. For propoints days any points over your daily allowance you just subtract from the weeklies and on simply filling anything that's not a free food comes out your weeklies too. If that doesn't make sense check out my diary that might help though my eating is very random lately!

That's a great number of dailies you get too :) I'm jealous I only get 26 lol.

If you are unsure about points for something I just search the app for something similar or else check the supermarket websites or Mfp for nutritional info and then put that into the ww calculator it's nice that you rarely have to guess anything! X

Cheers!

Hehe! I only get so many cos I'm so overweight though! I lose a point every couple of pounds off :(

I have the card wheel thing to find points but was in a cake munching haze and all I could remember was the calories so just used the 40cal to 1pp rule :) Xx

Probably as well mostly doing propoints days while you have so many as it would be quite hard to eat that many propoints of simply filling food so if you called it a simply filling day you would use some weeklies on snacks but it probably wouldn't be over your daily allowance even if it was all simply filling free foods you ate if that makes sense? Not sure I'm wording it well at all! X

Think I know what you mean, use my points while I have them sorta thing? :) xx

Yeh pretty much like even if you were to do a simply filling day but then pointed it all at the end you would no doubt find that it was still less or same as your dailies including the snacks whereas calling it simply filling any snacks would have to come out of weeklies.

When points go down simply filling is great as means you can have more food than your daily points would allow - as long as its free foods of course :) x

Yeah I see what you mean! :)

Todays a bit random, was out shopping with my gran cos she was buying me an outfit for the wedding tomorrow :D so had a caramel latte and sandwich from Costa, not really sure what the points are :( and totally forgot to ask for a skinny latte lol so probably thru the roof points wise!!

And dinner tonight is chicken burger & chips :S

Off to work in 15 mins so gotta get ready, will work out the points tonight when I get home!

evilpenguin said:
Yeah I see what you mean! :)

Todays a bit random, was out shopping with my gran cos she was buying me an outfit for the wedding tomorrow :D so had a caramel latte and sandwich from Costa, not really sure what the points are :( and totally forgot to ask for a skinny latte lol so probably thru the roof points wise!!

And dinner tonight is chicken burger & chips :S

Off to work in 15 mins so gotta get ready, will work out the points tonight when I get home!

There's still weeklies to use so even if it uses a couple of them you will still be on track for the rest of the week :) hope you found something nice to wear x

icklerockchick said:
There's still weeklies to use so even if it uses a couple of them you will still be on track for the rest of the week :) hope you found something nice to wear x

Eeeee I did! Got a knee length blue dress with a lacy thing over it, my description doesnt do it justice, its nice honest!! And nautical-ish wedges, you know that deep blue colour with white detailing around the seams? Again they're nice, honest! Lol :) when I can be bothered I'll find them on new looks website and show you, or maybe post an actual pic of me wearing it if I feel like showing my face/actually look ok enough in a pic to share!

As for the points yeah I suppose it cant have thrown me off completely. Tomorrow will be booze heavy so my weeklies will probably be used up for the next month anyway lol :)!! Xx

Yeh go on get a pic up :) can always cover face with phone/canera or crop it out the pic if you aren't feeling brave :)

I got a dress from new look today too - my mum had a voucher and couldnt find anything she liked so insisted I used it who am I to argue lol? ;-) x

Breakfast: coffee (2pp)

Lunch: caramel latte (6pp) coronation chicken sandwich (12pp guessing as most range between 8 & 12pp)

Dinner: chicken burger & chips (chicken fillet 4pp, roll 3pp, chips 10pp, cheese slice 2pp, bbq sauce 1pp)

Snacks: none

Total pp: 43/43
Weekly pp: 9/49, 40 left

icklerockchick said:
Yeh go on get a pic up :) can always cover face with phone/canera or crop it out the pic if you aren't feeling brave :)

I got a dress from new look today too - my mum had a voucher and couldnt find anything she liked so insisted I used it who am I to argue lol? ;-) x

Ooo whats the dress like? :D xx

First Saturday in ages that I've been off work and able to weigh in at my normal time! Lost 3lbs this week :D well chuffed!!

Well done chick that's a great loss calorie counting/ww must be suiting you well I do find its a lot more flexible for being able to pick up things on the go :)

Dress is kinda strange it has cutout section on the front and hem dips down at front and back so if u twirl round it spins out really far haha. Infact I've got a pic on my phone. Mum had voucher do cost me nowt yay my favourite price ;-)

image-2635734752.jpg

Enjoy your wedding! X

Yeah I cant believe I lost 3lbs especially with having chocolate at the start of the week and cider too :D love it!

Your dress is very pretty!! And free is always the best price lol!

Thanks! I will :)! Xx

Back