Evilpenguin's food diary

I keep telling myself that! There's no way I could put on 30lbs because of a couple of days of high syns!

Off to purchase my cake soon hehe think I'm going for a jam & cream scone from Dobbies :D

Have a good day and eat some cake for mee! :D xxx

Wooo happy birthday Penguin! :birthday:

happy birthday! a day for spoiling :bliss:

x

Did you have a nice day? You can recover today then I want to see you back on it tomorrow missus! :p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well! I am back lol. No food diary for yesterday because you'd all be jealous :p hehe :D

Had a fab birthday! Got lots of nice presents! My mum got me a Sleek eyeshadow palette which I am actually in love with! Never tried them before so I'm really surprised at the quality. Got some money off my gran so gonna buy some more Sleek stuff! Have posted a pic of a couple of things my bf got me that I'm over the moon with! :D

Anyway!! The scales are showing a half on, that was about 30 mins ago though and you always weigh more in the evening eh :rolleyes: it's not caught up yet lol. Not bothered - like I've said already I can't physically put 30lbs on in a week and I've lost gains before so I can do it again. Ready for whatever WI throws at me!! :D

So back on it today and trying to stick to 5 syns a day. I've gone over today just with having to syn milk and forgetting about my 5 syn rule when I was eating my breakfast lol. Maybe 10 syns a day is a more reasonable cut back? It's only til WI day to attempt to limit the damage :cool:

Will post my food diary in a separate reply as I hate having to scroll through my rambling when I update it via my phone :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 47
Did you have a nice day? You can recover today then I want to see you back on it tomorrow missus! :p x

Hehe crossed posts! Back on it today chick :D Yeah my day was really good!! I love a quiet birthday with a steak dinner and bourbon lol :D :D

Boring bit - food diary. EE today

Breakfast: coffee (milk 2 syns) oaty bar (3.5 syns)
Lunch: ham sandwich (1.5 syns plus HEB) 2 satsumas, banana
Dinner: spaghetti carbonara (swapped today's dinner for Sunday's as I forgot to take mince out!! :rolleyes:) (light philly HEA)
Snacks: greek muller light (0.5 syns)
Total syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Yay you got your books then :) glad you enjoyed whatever yummy things you ate! I bought my first sleek palette the other week after Jez recommended them, they are awesome so pigmented and cheap too :) can't wait to get some more, still got a voucher I got at Xmas thy can be used in any shops within that shopping centre and they have a big Superdrug so shall get one or two with that :) what one did you go for? X

Yep, he had already bought them before I told him about the awesome kindle deal lol poor guy!

I got the original i-divine palette :D I might get a blush palette with my money :)

I ate so much :drool: tbh there's no food diary cos syns were so high I'd feel so bad if I counted them up lol. We had ben and jerry's core ice cream for pudding :drool: and we had cake in Dobbies! And those mcmuffin things for breakfast lol. I might have eaten a box of malteasers too. And there was milka for brunch haha :D :D :D

Sounds like a good day, I love the core Ben n jerrys soooo tasty! Yeh no point trying to work out syns just call it "flexi" lol! ;-) I got the me, myself and eye palette when eBay were doing that free fiver voucher thing as its the only one you can't buy from Superdrug. Think I will try bad girl next :) x

Yoomoo's got nothing on Ben and Jerry's eh? It was so good, haven't had it in so long I forgot how good it was lol. Now to forget about it for another year or so!

That's cool, that's the one I was thinking of getting if I didn't get a blush palette! They have a Sleek shop in town so hopefully be able to pick up stuff that Superdrug don't have. Quite like the idea of their pout paint things too!

Yeh the blush trio things look ace, all looked a bit bright for me though as I rarely wear foundation or blusher, heard good things about their mascara which is only £4, might try eyeliner too! Argh want it all! X

Yeah their blushes are really bright! I wear bright blush but just apply it lightly. I have about 20 blushes but use the same 3 over and over, because the others are too bold to wear every day and are more going out style colours, and need a whole face to go with them, instead of a daily going to college type of look lol. So I need more neutral types of blush and the 'lace' trio looks perfect. Can't seem to buy it online though? :(

I know how you feel haha just want everything and want it now! I might try their mascara then! I need a new one as the one I'm using is probably way past its best before :rolleyes: starting to dry up a bit.

Woo! Under 10 syns for today and haven't had a random attack of the munchies! I usually take a couple of days to get back into it after a binge but I think cos this one was planned and controlled somewhat it hasn't been as bad :) well chuffed!

Also... tonight I got the last 2 uni offers on ucas! Just need to work super hard and get the grades now! :)

It's been a good day :D

Well done on getting straight back on track! Yeh apparently the blushes are sold out online but my Superdrug had plenty last time I was in :) yeh the lace one looks the most normal colours, I guess coz the range is mostly designed for darker skins some of the blushes are crazy bright! X

Glad you had an awesome birthday, by BF would be jealous of your presents from your BF! HAha :)

Woo finished early today! Always a bonus! And I just treated myself to an oatly chocolate milk mocha hehe :D so I'm feeling pretty good!

Breakfast: oaty bar (3.5 syns) coffee (milk 1 syn)
Lunch: ham sandwich (1.5 syns HEB) 2 satsumas, banana
Dinner: rigatoni bolognese, makes a change from spaghetti :) with superfreeee sauce!
Snacks: mocha (HEA) muller greek yoghurt (0.5 syns) banana, apple, twix ice cream bar (6 syns)
Total syns: 12.5

Yeah I think 10 syns a day is a better cut down of syns! I say, after having 12.5 today haha! It's ok though I only had 7 or so yesterday :)

Last edited:
Back