Ewww!!!

CherrySummer

Silver Member
:( turkey bacon is rank lol!!

I'm not a fan either!

I too have never ever seen WW bacon... maybe it will become more available when everything is rebranded?? Although knowing my luck rather than that I just won't be able to get my favourite things anymore!!

I have seen WW Bacon at the larger of the 3 Asda's here. The other 2 are good sizes but the one where i have seen the bacon is a MASSIVE one.

I love the turkey bacon.. its gorge in a sarny with ketchup :)
Ive seen the asda bacon but never tried it as the turkey one is always cheaper :D haha

Not to fussed about the turkey bacon. Seen the WW bacon in my local Morrisons, they almost always have it, but none of my other local shops do..

My hubby and I get the reduced fat bacon from Tesco, the bit that look more round and have hardly any white fat bits on them.

They are 65 or 70cals per 2 slices and less then 1g fat per two slices, and work out at (if memory serves me well) 1 point for 2 pieces, very nice, and much cheaper then the WW stuff..

:( i don't have a morrisons near me!! and i tried asda online and they don't seem to have it either!! boohoo!!

I happen to love it. Especially the smoked stuff. You've just got to make sure you don't overcook it. It's lovely with a bit of tomato and egg in a bread bap.

Back