ewwww indigestion!

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Will rennies have any effect on me as far as the diet is concerned?
I have had awful 'indigestion' since about 2.30 and I have just got home from work. Water seems to make it worse.....
Does anyone know please?
indigestion - that is so unfair! had i eaten a cake i could understand!

thanks in anticipation!

Michelle x

hey hey honey. i get terrible indigestion.. its calmed down abit now.. but i used to take gaviscon tablets.. as i was told i could..
im a wimp though. i cant deal with it.. lol..
x x

I'm a wimp too.... i think i may just have to have rennies anyway, its making me miserable......
stomach sounds like the jcb's have moved in! :)
(must be losing some calories!)

thanks Kitteh....

i have rennies too sometimes.. lol.. i know what you mean.. lol.. for the best though.. urgh.. lol..
x x

Thanks Annie - will see if I can live with this. I can't even face having my dinnertime soup because of the acid.....

Just read the side of the Fruity Rennies pack (96 pack - tsk) and it says not to take if you have problems with sugar.......
If a blinking rennie spoils my progress i shall spit!

Lots of love

Michelle x

Gaviscon advance and a ,little known remedy (v old fashioned) called magnesium triscilicate ended up being my saviour on CD, neither hindered weight loss in my case. If you have the bars this may be causing it, I couldnt have them at all as they crippled me, also work out what shake you had last as this also may be the cause.

Chewing gum is also a known factor so if you are having that switch to spray x

Thanks CIRDT

Wow, never thought of the chewing gum. I have about 6-8 pieces a day and hadn't associated it with acid indi
looking at your photos, how well have you done.... congrats!
Just going for my weigh in - will report back later!

thanks for the advice,

Michelle

Back