Ewwww - Mullerlite

yeh i hate the ads too! i don't wana lick the lid of life just eat my damn yoghurt!!

X

oh no that's awful, hope it doesn't put you off them, and hope they give you some nice freebies

and did you 'syn' the sweetcorn? LOL

Lol...havent synned the sweetcorn as technically didnt swallow it! Chewed once and spat out rather quickly...does any one have that syn value in their Food Directory?? Lol

Maybe the 'Big Green Giant' put the sweetcorn there.......

Good Luck MrsV I hope you get lots of freebies as compensation.

Bleeee! Tell 'em to release the choccy orange flavour while you're on to them!!

I had a Muller that was still in date and when I opened it, there was all mould stuff under the lid - yak. I emailed Muller and got £5 of Muller vouchers. Not exactly generous......

Many years ago my sister found a mouse tail in yoghurt and Ive chomped on a piece Cadburys choc wholenut nut unshelled - fortunately no damage done - You never know what u might find lol

^^^ OMG. Thats awful. i don't think i would stop myself from being sick had that have been me.

... surly she should have had ALOT of compemensation for that !

I cant remember - i think she reported it to the council i don't suppose it was common practice then to get compensation. It was defo a tail cos i saw it uggggggggh! My sister had'nt put it in her mouth, now that would have been a red day OMG

From Cadburys i got a voucher for £5 probably would have been a bit more if id damaged a tooth or heaven forbid choked on the blasted thing

Not Muller... but a sick but true "tale"!

Many years ago while living in Zimbabwe, we went to a BBQ.
Our host was drinking a beer straight from the bottle... he took a swig and there was a blockage... it was a dead rat!
If I had'nt seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed it. The poor guy threw up! Absolutely no idea how it even got in a bottle.
What compensation did he get? a crate of 24 beers!!! If it was nowdays, and here in England he could have sued for a fortune.

We have had a few minor incidents but silly enough did'nt do anything about it.
Not so long ago my hubby bit into a piece of wood from a pack of mediterranian veg and I had a small nail in frozen peas.
We should have reported them, as we could have had broken teeth to say the least.

I shall watch my muller now too!

Back