1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex Lipo start SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hannahike, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Hey folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hey.

This time last year I started Lipotrim and lost 3 stone. I came off it in June and was never able to really get back on it but was strict with what I ate and lost another stone. Since November I have put quite a bit back on (Not the full lot thankfully) but I really miss the feeling I had when I was slimmer. I tried Lipo again this year but just couldnt get back into it... maybe in time but for now me and my boyfriend are going to start Slimming World. I lost 3 stone on it when I was 16 so knows it works well.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Happy Sunday and I hope you're all enjoying the sun!

Hannah xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Cherryade

Cherryade Full Member

Hola!

Youve done really well! Look at those stats!!

I dont know what this lipo business is but I agree that SW is a winner! Nice to meet you!

4. ruthie-mc

ruthie-mc Full Member

Hey there, wow well done on your loss, i tried lipo and i only lasted two weeks, good for you with the willpower. I have just returned to SW last week, i am also cant wait to get the feeling back of being slim.:wee: Have a good week.

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Hi welcome to the SW section. It is a great plan and it's good that your bf is doing it too so you can support each other

6. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Hi and welcome :) I can only echo what everyone else has said really. Hope you see the results soon :)

K xx

7. SkinnyMoo

SkinnyMoo Full Member

Welcome! Hope you see some good results!

8. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Thanks everyone!

I will be starting up tomorrow. Havent weighed myself in a long time so that is going to be a shock!

xx