ex-slimming world coming back

Ito43

After nearly weighing 20 stones, thanks to slimming world I lost 3 stones but plateaued badly and left. Unfortunately back up close to 18 stone after a life-changing event going down to 16. Slimming World is really good but some help and motivation will be needed.

Cheers ;)

Good luck

Good look hun... I've done sw year ago with good results but the I got pregnant and stopped. Now I'm back on it and it doesn't work scales doesn't move

Good luck , slimming world works if you follow all the rules and stick to it honestly - have done slimming world many times over the years - just wish I didn't have to keep doing it and losing the same pounds over and over again - will power also comes into it - if like me you find it hard to stop at the correct amount of treats and go on a binge of unhealthy high calorie yummy foods :rolleyes::rotflmao:

My experience with Slimming World was very good initially. I lost a lot of weight but then I plateaued badly an
Good look hun... I've done sw year ago with good results but the I got pregnant and stopped. Now I'm back on it and it doesn't work scales doesn't move

My experience with Slimming World was very good initially. I lost a lot of weight but then I plateaued badly and gave up. I am not sure how long ago you gave birth but it could have something to do with it. Maybe wait 6 months and try again. I am only guessing but if you are breast-feeding this could be a reason :). Your body needs all the nutrients it can get so its not all bad :)

Good luck , slimming world works if you follow all the rules and stick to it honestly - have done slimming world many times over the years - just wish I didn't have to keep doing it and losing the same pounds over and over again - will power also comes into it - if like me you find it hard to stop at the correct amount of treats and go on a binge of unhealthy high calorie yummy foods :rolleyes::rotflmao:

Looking at your stats, you have done really well so don't panic. Better slowly than quickly, fall over and start again :eek:.

Looking at your stats, you have done really well so don't panic. Better slowly than quickly, fall over and start again :eek:.
Thanks, but it's swings and roundabouts.....I have lost and gained the same stones many times - haven't updated but my wieght atm is just over half stone heavier - been almost at target (between half and one stone) a couple of times now and then put a fair bit back on - seems each time I restart it's not quite where I was so I suppose that's a bonus lol - but this year I 'hope' to actually reach target - then stay there lol

Back