EX

Evenin Nic..yea just keep in contact by email...let on ur not too interested and when u get to target meet up then let him do all the chasing.. xx

Looks hot though hun! lol x

I know tracy...he was :( fingeres crossed something happens...if not well plenty more fish x

i cant see your profile..im not allowed... do i need to post more or sumthin x

Yeah 50 ang

Certainly hun and you could take your pick! xx

ok thx Trace.. xx

lmao... i wish

Tut what?! take a compliment honey x

Anyway goodnight guys, i have a date with Jack and Sawyer(lost) mmmmm lol sweet dreams guys xxxxxxxxx

Night night hunni xxx have nice dreams z

Lol oh i wil, night babe xx

My god yis are filthy devils!!
I'm in work trying to make up hours from having a chest infection cos i'm moving next week and need all the mun i can get, well here i was feeling sorry for myself till i read all you're posts, aw i really love this site!
How's everyone today?? It's mad sunny over here in Ireland!! PICNIC!!

My god yis are filthy devils!!
I'm in work trying to make up hours from having a chest infection cos i'm moving next week and need all the mun i can get, well here i was feeling sorry for myself till i read all you're posts, aw i really love this site!
How's everyone today?? It's mad sunny over here in Ireland!! PICNIC!!
yeah bloody bbqs everywhere and we cant eat or drink lol

What about my ex or the bunnies lol
Yes, when i think of him or look at a pic i do...i was only a yr and 2 months ago we split ...and i was gutted

nic hon,
this is a new start for you,new body,new attitude,new look,more confidence,if he cant except you for the beautiful person u are he doesnt deserve you....get a newer hotter model haha
chin up hon,and until then bunnies all the way
xjx

Best relationship advice I read and oh boy is it "to the point" came from the script writers of Sex and the City...

"he's just NOT that into you" by Greg Behrendt
Basically kicks into touch the excuses that women make to themselves about guys behaviour

Best relationship advice I read and oh boy is it "to the point" came from the script writers of Sex and the City...

"he's just NOT that into you" by Greg Behrendt
Basically kicks into touch the excuses that women make to themselves about guys behaviour

oh my god i just read that book,it should a necessity that every woman own a copy,how true it all is,and we definatly wouldnt waste as much time blubbering over men haha love that you read that xjx

Read is - blimey my copy is only just holding together - took me a year to get over that guy even tho I had read the book during over previous breakups and knew better by then.

Read is - blimey my copy is only just holding together - took me a year to get over that guy even tho I had read the book during over previous breakups and knew better by then.

i wish someone had givin it me me years ago,took me 6 years to get over my ex,wasted years...and wats worse is im goin on holiday in a few weeks and he lives where im goin so im prayin i dont run into him,can you imagine the shame,5 stone heavier and hes engaged,i die....

Back